Chapter 5

Sugawara POV

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. Wait, when did I fall asleep? I blink a couple times to see Daichi in front on me. I go red by how close he is. He tilts his head slightly and smiles. God I love his smile. It takes me a minute to realize I'm still in the clubroom with a certain orange-head in my lap.

"When did I drift off?" I ask. He chuckles lightly.

"We found the both of you passed out about half an hour ago. Everyone's gone home except for you, Hinata, Kageyama, and I.," Daichi replies. I nod drearily. I rub my eyes in hopes to wake up. I feel Daichi lightly lift Hinata off my lap. I watch as he helps Kageyama put Hinata onto his back. Once Hinata's secure he departs with soft spoken goodbyes. Daichi then helps me up to my feet. Once I stand up there's a slight sting in my right leg. Leg must've lost circulation. I thought. Daichi must've noticed because he picks me up bridal style. I grip onto his neck in surprise as I feel my face heat up. I feel him chuckle underneath me.

"Don't laugh.," I mumble into his neck.

"Why not? You're cute.," he replies. I groan and nuzzle myself deeper into his neck. Aftershave, deodorant, and him. I think. I listen to his heartbeat. Strong and steady. Just like him.

Daichi POV

Once we reach Suga's house I step in. I carry him up to the room and lay him down. I called my parents beforehand letting them know that I'm spending the night. Once he's settled, I switch out of my clothes into a bed shirt and my boxers. Once I lay myself down, I wrap my arms around Suga's thin frame. I rub my thumb against his spine. His hair tickles my nose. I lift my head up slightly to get to his neck. I plant small kisses down from his jawline. Once I found his pulse point I lick it lightly before I start sucking. I nibble a little bit at his tender skin, hoping for a reaction. Just as I thought, I feel him grasp my forearm. He squeezes slightly, allowing me to continue. I feel his breathing becoming labored and shallow. I readjust myself so I'm ontop of him. I balance my forearms by his head. His eyes are screwed shut. I brush the hair off his face before I continue. I nip at his skin, leaving light pink marks in my stead. I keep on nipping till I start sucking again at his collarbone. I feel his fingers combing through my hair. On instinct, I drag my hand and start fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He then grabs my wrist. I look up at him. Eyes blown wide with his mouth agape and a emotionless expression. He pushes me slightly so that he can sit up. I watch as he lifts the shirt up over his head. He then tugs at my shirt, signalling for me to do the same. I discard the clothing onto the floor and push him back onto the bed. I nip at his lips before kissing him roughly. I press my tongue against the slit of his mouth. I explore his mouth as he does the same to me. He slips his arms under mine, wrapping them behind my shoulders. I'm barely able to catch my breath, but I don't want to stop. Though it seems he doesn't want to either. I lower myself and grind against him. A deep moan escapes his throat as I still control his lips. His nails drag against my back, tightening his grip. I do it again and another ungodly noise escapes him. As we continue my mind wanders on how we got here.

- 7 months prior -

I was walking around the school halls when I heard a sound. It was soft and almost muffled. It sounded like an arguement. I almost turned to leave when I heard Suga's voice.

"You don't just tell people that!" He exclaims. I watch as he looks so scared and broken.

"And what am I supposed to tell them? That we didn't do it and how you're too much of a wimp to?" A girl says. I can tell she's fuming.

"It'd be better than spreading lies about us. You and I were never real, we both know it.," I hear him say.

"Never real? Then what was going on in that head of yours the 6 months we've been dating?" she asks.