Could it be love again? part 15

I loved going from school to work. I felt good and I loved that feeling that I was finally growing up. I was in the school library because I had to studying to do for my psychology class.
Honestly I really just went there because I wanted to get a feel for the college life.
I spent most of my time trying to look busy.
I have always been into big pretty women and while sitting alone my eyes couldn't help but notice this super sized, super curvy, mixed chick sitting in the corner with two of her friends.
My buddy Frank that I befriended from my GED class walks up..
Hey Lamont (he says with an Italian accent)
Hey what's up Frank.
Aww shit, I see you scoping out the hunnies.
I could not help but smile.
Why are you just sitting there? Go over and say hello.
Now I knew I didn't have any game and I would only manage to embarrass myself by trying to be a "mac".
I'm going to go over there and warm things up for you then just come over and I will introduce you to her.
That really did sound like a good idea so I told him ok.
Frank walked over with confidence. He was Arab but he loved to sound Italian.
He was my only friend at the school. He even had a car.
In GED class we were Gods. We would read out loud as if we were reading scripts for a movie and the teacher was so amazed at how well we brought the reading to life.
Little did I know this was the beginning to my interest in film.
Anyway, Frank walked over and he was smooth with his game and it wasn't long before he signaled for me to come over. I grabbed my books and tried my best to look cool in my approach.
Hey Lamont this is Diane, Diane this is my boy Lamont.
It is nice to meet you she replied with a smile.
She was more beautiful than I thought. She was awesome. She was tall and big but she was so pretty with her high yellow skin and long curly hair. She almost looked Hispanic.
Before I knew It I had invited her out to dinner.
I had only known her 20 mins and all I could think about is fucking her.
Sorry to say after a few dates we decided the friend zone was best for us both.
One day after school I went to work. I had just become bagger of the week and they teamed me up the the fastest check out lady name Margaret.
Margaret was twice my age but I loved her bubbly personality and extra large booty.
She was so flirtatious even though she could see I was just a young man.
People were not using the word cougar back then but a cougar she was.
It didn't take long for us to start dating.
She asked me how old I was but I never gave her a direct answer. She just knew I was legal. One day she took me over to her friend Doris house and some other friends we're there too.
They we're all old enough to be my parents and they stared at me and great curiosity over me and Margaret's obvious age difference.
I sat down and started to smoke a cigarette. Margaret went to the washroom and the interrogation began.
So how old are you?
I'm old enough.
They all looked at each other.
Not satisfied with my answer Doris asked again.
Are you 21?
Why does my age matter so much to you?
Margaret really likes me and I like her.
So how did you meet?
We work at the same place. I work after I get out of school as her bagger at Jewels.
You go to school?
Yes, I major in psychology at Triton College.
Oh ok.
I can see your gears turning. What is it you really want to ask me?
Let me see. You want to know if we are fucking?
We are not having sex but, I do plan on enjoying her tasty cakes eventually.
I smiled mischievously and took another puff of my cigarette.
Margaret came back and we said goodbye to her curious friends.
I knew her friend was envious that Margaret was able to secure some young eager dick.
I was more than happy to rub it in too.
Me and Margaret were an odd couple but I cared a lot for her. She spoiled me like I was her own child which made it awkward the day I met her daughter.
Her daughter as even more sexy than her mom. It blew me away when I asked her daughter how old she was and her daughter relied 18. We were indeed the same age.
In fact by birthday her daughter was older than me by a couple of months.
Margaret spoiled me. She bought me a mini refrigerator for my room at the group home she bought me groceries every month she bought me clothes and was about to give me her old car because she planned on purchasing a new one. I refused the car because it was just too much besides, her daughter wanted it.
Last thing I wanted to do was take from her  daughter's natural rights.
I liked Margaret but sex with her was a scary thought. I just couldn't do it.
She was so experienced. I was so scared that I would not be able to handle her.
When we kissed she seemed so passionate and down right horny.
She would leak right through her pants.
The heat between her legs could warm a 1000 Square foot home.
One day she decided she had waited long enough. She booked  us a suite at the Sybaris. I never made it to the Sybaris. I broke up with her and went on with my life. I did bump into her year's later but I still could not see myself in bed with her so once again no sparks.
Today Marg would be 65. Sadly I'd be mature enough to handle her now. It's sad because she was a great girlfriend back then. I learned over the years that everyone you like is not a potential girlfriend or boyfriend and sometimes it's just not your season to be with others. If I could go back in time I would have handled things differently.