Part 12 The seduction.

I was doing well in my new surroundings and being popular had its perks at school. My girlfriend Yanna was so sexy. I fucked her every chance I got. She sucked my dick often and I had never experienced anything like it. She was way more experienced than me but I caught on quick. She was smart and she had great support at home from her mother.
She loved me and I believe she had high hopes for me and her daughter. Her mother knew we were fucking. She didn't care. In fact, her mom helped us have alone time to do all the fucking we wanted. She would go out of town and ask me to stay over with her daughter. All I had to do was get permission from the group home for weekend passes and boom, a weekend of sex.
One day Yanna got herself an after school job at least that's what she told me. I believe she was cheating on me when I think back on those moments now.
Yanna told me to meet her at her house after school because she had to work a few hours. I went to her house and knocked on the door. Ms. Geiger opened the door.
Hey Lamont, come on in. You know Yanna is not here.
I know she told me to meet her here.
Well, have a seat on the couch. Here is the remote for the tv.
I will be right back.
I have always had the mothers of my girlfriends flirt with me but Ms. Geiger was extremely enticing. She never had on a bra and had no problem pulling up her shirt and scratching her big dumbass titties in front of me. At first, I would turn away but over time she showed them so much I figured it was ok to look and I did so with great admiration. I use to get uncontrollable boners which I took out on her daughter. I use to masturbate thinking about Yanna's mom sucking my 17 yr old dick. She made it hard to not think of her in a sexual way when she kept showing her damn tits.
Yanna's mom came out of the room. She had changed her clothes. Hey Lamont, do you need anything?
I looked her up and down completely speechless. She was wearing some booty shorts and a tank top with no bra.
She was not a beauty by no means but at 17 all flesh got my dick hard.
She walks over to me and sat on my lap and bounce her tiny giggling booty on my lap 4 times. I grabbed her by the waist and held her down so I could feel the heat from her pussy radiate through my pants and she wiggled as she could feel my uncontrolled boner in my pants. I reach up and grabbed her juicy jugs and rested my head on her back. My hands roamed down to her creamy inner thighs. She smelled so good as I kissed her back. I wanted so bad to unzip my pants and fill Yanna's mom with my hot baby batter.
What could be cooler than having sex with my girlfriend and secretly fucking her mom too?
I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her off me. I slapped her on the ass and as to say nice booty but this can't happen. She walked away and I watched her walk away. Her ass crack had hair in it. I had never seen that before. I wanted to knock on her room door and change my mind. I got up and walked to the bedroom door and opened it. Her mom was naked and looking so tempting.  Right as I work up the courage to walk in Yanna was unlocking the front door. I scrambled to the couch and her mom scrambling to get dressed.
I and her mom never talked about that day and it never happened again. I did enjoy it though I must admit. We never told Yanna and she continued to scratch her tits around me.