"Mommy has another baby on the way, Taehyunie." I said to him carefully.

He shook his head. "Uh uh, Taehyunie is mommy baby. Tae right here." He said with his hand on his chest to show he was right in front of me. He meant to say "mommy's baby".

"No, mommy has another baby in her belly. A different one." Mark said as he rested his hand on my small bump.

"Yeah, baby Taehyunie is right here." I said while placing a hand on Taehyun's arm and then moving it to my stomach. "The other baby is right here."

"Does Taehyunie have baby in belly too?" Taehyun asked as he lifted his shirt to see his round full belly.

Mark laughed. "No, buddy. Only mommy." He said. "That's a food baby. Mommy has a real little, tiny baby just like Taehyunie when you were a small baby."

"Uh uh, no baby with mommy." Taehyun denied it since he couldn't see the baby. "Only Taehyunie here."

"You can't see the baby yet. The baby grow in mommy for a little bit and then the baby comes home from the hospital with the help of a doctor." I explained so he could kind of understand.

"A baby, not Taehyunie?" Taehyun asked in a small voice as he realized what we were telling him. He looked at us with round eyes as we nodded.

"A baby that isn't Taehyunie. A different one." Mark said.

Taehyun calmly climbed over Mark's legs before landing on the ground. He wondered around the room, touching the drawer handles just to do something. He didn't looked nor speak to us for a while.

I looked at Mark wondering if Taehyun was even understanding what was going on. After a little bit, Taehyun spoke again.

"Mommy and daddy no want Taehyunie. Mommy and daddy get new baby." Taehyun said with teary eyes before the biggest frown I've ever seen him do appeared on his face.

His lip quivered before he used the back of his arm to wipe his tears away as he looked at us with an extremely upset face. He clung to his stuffed puppy before running off.

"Taehyun." I gasped lowly from him not understanding we weren't replacing him. It hurt me that he would even think that.

Mark and I immediately got off the bed before running after him. I heard his sniffles and little whimpering as he cried before I saw him sitting on the floor, trying to put on his shoes.

"Baby, where are you going?" I asked as I squatted down in front of him.

"Tae no more mommy baby. Mommy baby in mommy belly." He said as he expressed that he was no longer my child.

He managed to shove his feet into the shoes without taking the velcro off. He stood up while holding the hand of the stuffed puppy.

He tried to reach for the doorknob but he didn't know how to turn it. He let out an annoyed huff. "Daddy!" He asked Mark to turn it instead of me.

"Where are you going? Are you leaving mommy and daddy behind?" Mark asked him.

"Taehyunie, mommy will always love you. I'm not going to forget about you when the baby comes. I'm not replacing you." I said as tears filled my eyes, seeing Taehyun trying to leave.

Taehyun ignored me and grunted as he tried to twist the doorknob. Mark slipped on his shoes without Taehyun noticing before opening the doorknob for him.

I put on my shoes as well and followed Mark out, who was following Taehyun. I locked the door to both the house and the gate.

I caught up with Mark who wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Don't cry. He's just going through a hard time. He's been an only child since forever." Mark said since he noticed me crying.