fourteen

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fourteen | Rumors

"Tae need to uh oh!" Taehyun said which made me and Mark automatically stop watching a movie we were all focused on.

"Tae want to go poo poo." Taehyun announced in urgency as he stood up.

Mark scooped him up and ran to the toilet. I placed the kid toilet seat on the toilet as Mark helped Taehyun pull his pants and diaper down.

Mark lifted Taehyun on the toilet before he let out a strained, "Mommy. Daddy. Go." He said.

I pushed Mark out since Taehyun was embarrassed to poop in front of people still. Mark laughed lightly before walking out.

I left the door open so he could call for us but we definitely heard him doing little grunts. We occasionally sneakily peeked back in the door to see him hunched over with his forearms on his thighs.

"I need to up his fiber in his food." I said since I noticed he was having a little bit of a hard to more than usual today.

"Prune juice works." Mark said.

We heard a little sound of something going into the toilet. "Are you done, Taehyunie?" I yelled over to him.

"No!" He yelled back which made us smile. Even at this moment, he still sounded so cute.

A little while later, we heard a little humming. "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh yeah, yeah. Hm hm hm hm hm." He hummed quietly in the bathroom.

I laughed quietly. "He's humming to highway to heaven. Your song." I said.

"That's so cute." Mark said. He took his phone out to record the sound only. He played it back with the sound low so Taehyun wouldn't know we recorded his singing.

"I'll send the audio clip to the guys." Mark said while typing on his phone.

A little bit later, he received a phonecall. "Hello?" He said into the phone. "Wait. What? Really?"

"You have a dating rumor with Seomin?" Mark said.

"Who? Who? Who?" I asked Mark since he wasn't answering my question when I mouthed it to him.

"You have a owl there or something?" Jaehyun said when Mark put him on speaker phone.

Mark laughed at his joke. "It's Seomin." Mark said. "Asking who I was talking to."

"Yeah, there's a rumor going around in the fandom about how I visited a house that belongs to a girl." Jaehyun said. "They completely left out the fact that Johnny was even there."