fifteen *

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fifteen | Distractions *
MATURE CONTENT

"Um, so, the company accepted a song between me and Arin." Mark told me when he came home at the same time as me.

The fans who got arrested had gotten off lightly for whatever reason. To my dismay, the judge just let them off with a warning despite my proof of property damage.

The girls did not have to pay for what they did nor had an official restraining order placed on them. It just showed how screwed up the justice system here was.

"The company wants to give them something else to talk about than just me and you. The company hopes it'll distract them from this rumor." He said.

After the girls had gotten released the day of being held in a holding cell, they were furious. They claimed they were wrongfully arrested and claimed picture of the property damage were photoshopped.

They started rumors about me trying to place blame on them so Mark would see me as a bad person for doing something to his fans. However, Mark was more annoyed with them than anything despite them not wanting to admit Mark hated them. They believed Mark loved them.

A couple of fans international and locally started to believe them because the stalker fans were really pushing the agenda of blaming it on me. Saying it a bunch of times brainwashed a few of the fans into taking their side.

There were threads of how it could be true and how bad of a person I must be. They said I didn't deserve to be working at SM and being near the guys, especially Mark.

"Okay." I said quietly since I hadn't felt the same as I was before. People didn't realize that Mark, the guys, and I saw everything they said about them and the people they associate themselves with. People didn't realize what they said affected people in real life, including me.

Mark wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on top of my head. "Don't let it get to you." He said.

"Have you settled the misunderstanding between you and her?" I asked him as he let go of me.

"Um, I--No. Not yet." He said while scratching the back of his head. "I don't think I'll mention it or it'll get awkward."

I just blinked before moving away from him. Instead, I just scooped up Taehyun who was sitting on the floor playing with toy cars and sat him on my lap as I sat down on the floor instead.

I wrapped my arms around Taehyun's waist before placing a kiss on the side of his head.

"It's fine." I said to Mark.

He stayed quietly standing before shifting his weight on either feet. "Do you want to eat a little? I can make pizza. You guys can eat tortilla chips with smashed avocado." He said.

I nodded before bring Taehyun to the table. He dropped his toy on the way there since he knew it was lunch time.

Taehyun dipped his chip with a little bit of avocado as I looked at Mark cooking. "The flour is in the bottom cabinet." I said.