sixteen

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sixteen | Arin

"Taehyunie, don't call daddy 'daddy' okay? He has someone coming to work on a new song with him." I said to Taehyun.

"But why mommy?" He asked me curiously as we walked to work. Mark had gone in already since he was starting on the collaboration with Arin.

"Because strangers can't know that he's your daddy. It's to keep you and mommy safe." I explained to him.

I wasn't all that happy when Mark mentioned he didn't want Taehyun calling him daddy when he was with other people than the guys. But I understood because he didn't want it to be leaked and have fans really trying to break down the gates and get in our property.

"So what do I call daddy?" Taehyun asked me while looking at me. I was carrying him since I knew he was going to get so big that I couldn't carry him. I wanted him to be a baby a bit longer.

"Don't call him. Just call mommy. He's busy working so we cannot talk to him. We don't interrupt his work." I said to him.

He pouted a little bit.

"We will play with daddy when he finishes working. He'll be at home and you can talk to him then. Just wait a little, hm?" I said.

He nodded. "Okay, mommy."

"What do you want for dinner and snack? Mommy will make daddy buy it for you." I told him as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Umm," he said while thinking. "Red cupcake over there." He pointed at the SM building.

"The red velvet flavour cupcake with white chocolate chips inside? What about for dinner?" I said.

"Chicken with cheese on top." He said while moving his hand side to side as he sprinkled an imaginary meal.

"Chicken parmesan." I said when I figured out what he meant. To be honest it could been a lot of things like chicken fried steak with macaroni and cheese on the side or maybe even chicken tacos with shredded cheese on top.

"Uh huh." He confirmed while nodding his head. "Tae want potato."

"What kind of potato? Baked potato, potato chips, mash potatoes, regular fries, potato wedges, curly fries?" I said as he continuously shook his head no until I got to the right one.

"Waffle styled fries?" I asked lastly.

He nodded happily when I got to it. "Yes, mommy. That." He said since he couldn't say 'waffle styled fries' all at once.

"Okay, let me text daddy." I said when we got inside of the SM building. I placed him in the cart when we got to the janitor's room before pulling my phone out.

"You owe Taehyun a chicken parmesan, red velvet cupcake from the SM cafe, and waffle styled fries for dinner." I sent.

"Hahaha, okay. I'll buy us the same thing then. Three of everything." He replied with a smiley face.

"Good news, Taehyunie. Daddy will buy it and bring it home for dinner." I said happily as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Yay!" He clapped his little hands and gently cheered. "Daddy buy food and I grow big big."