thirteen

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thirteen | Move

"Taehyunie! We get to go house searching!" I told him as excitedly as I could despite these past few days.

Mark never talked to us after his visit at his parents house. We didn't see him at the SM building, and we didn't see him around the dorms.

Taehyun was really, really sad. I sometimes found himself crying alone in his rooms and I'd come in to cuddle him.

I think he knew I was just protecting him by saying everything was okay. I think he figured out Mark wasn't going to be with us anymore since he hadn't seen Mark in days.

"Just mommy and Tae?" He asked me.

My heart ached. "Johnny and Jaehyun are coming with us." I told him. He wasn't satisfied with the answer as he quietly sat there while I put on his shoes for him.

"It's okay. Mommy and Taehyun will always be together." I said before giving him a kiss on his forehead.

Johnny and Jaehyun were waiting in the hallway when we walked out. "I didn't say anything to him. Just like how you wanted it." Jaehyun said.

He was referring to the fact that I didn't want Mark to know we were going house hunting and I'd move out the dorms soon. I don't think it did any of us good.

We went in the company's car as Johnny drove. There was a list of house that us three had reviewed online and thought were good. The housing agent and salesman would meet us there.

The first house was really nearby. Maybe down the street from the SM building and dorm.

"Hi, I'm the salesman that will be with you today." A guy in a suit said. "This house has four bedrooms and two full bathrooms."

Immediately when you walk in, you see the spacious living room. To the left is the kitchen and to the right is a dining room area. There was a back sliding door to go out to the backyard. It wasn't a big backyard but it was decent sized.

Walking past the kitchen and dinging room, there were hallways going left and right. These led to the spacious bedrooms.

"You can always tear down a wall to make a new combined room." Johnny said since there were more bedrooms than people.

"I like it. It's modern looking. The kitchen has white marble countertops and white cabinets that don't look old." Jaehyun said.

"The appliances are all shiny steel coverings and are the newest trend." Johnny said.

Where the sink was, it was facing the living room and had the upper wall cut out to see what was going on in the living room.

"We can get a curtain to cover the sliding door at night. We can also place a little mosquito net that's made for doors. There's one that has magnets down the middle so you can easily walk in and out by going through the door without letting mosquitoes in." Jaehyun said.

"And if it's cool out, you can leave the door open and have no mosquitoes or flies come in." Johnny said.

Taehyun was looking around the house and looked at me. "Tae, mommy house?" He asked me.