three

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Three | Friends

I had been at the company for a while longer now. The NCT members had remembered the times I came into clean the practice room and would take their break during those times.

They were especially fond of Taehyun and vice versa. The guys had started bringing toys for him to play while he was there. They left a toy treasure chest in the corner of their room just for Taehyun to store the toys here.

"Taehyun-ah!" Taeil said when he was the first one to notice us walking in to do our job.

"Wah, a small baby." Jisung said as he towered over most of the members there. The NCT Dream members were there to visit their 127 members. Dream had never met me or Taehyunie.

I let Taehyun out of his seat and placed him on the ground. He ran like a baby did as his diaper butt moved with him.

"Ah, so cute." Jaemin said as he smiled. He stuck his hand out to shake Taehyun's hand.

"Tae." Taehyun said as he placed his free hand on his chest. He recognized that there were some members here that he hadn't seen before.

"Oh my god, he's the baby that the guys talk about. The one that likes to introduce himself." Jeno said with an eye smile.

As all of the members sat around playing with Taehyun whenever he found them interesting, I cleaned the room quickly.

"Seomin, do you want to come over at our dorm later?" Mark asked me. "We're having a barbeque cookout. The older members are cooking it."

Mark had been hanging out with me mostly. He had often been at my place to keep us company and also to cure his boredom of just having his members around all the time.

"What's the occasion? Or are you guys just really hungry for Korean barbeque?" I asked.

"We have to make a video about what we do at home and try to make it look like we actually do this. I mean, we do, but only if we don't have anything else to do. The dorm lady usually cooks our food for us unless the older guys get hungry at night." Mark said.

I nodded. "Okay, what floor?" I asked him.

"I'll just come down to get you and bring you guys up." Mark said. He decided to help clean the counters to lessen my work load before some of the guys decided to help clean the mirror. I was left to mop the floor because there was only one mop that I had.

"Guys, don't do a sloppy job or I'll get fired." I reminded them because the head of the employees did sometimes do random checks of rooms at different times of the day to see how good they were being cleaned.

"We know." Haechan said.

"Who did the scuff marks on the floor? Whose shoes did this?" I asked them since one of the marks wasn't coming off. I really had to dig the mop against the floor for it to come off.