eighteen

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eighteen | Reveals

"I'm upset." I said.

"It's fine. I'll just-- the company wants me to admit that I have a child on the way, but that puts you at risk for them attacking and stalking you." Mark said.

"It would be different if they didn't have photos of you, but they do. They wouldn't even know your face, and I could announce it all I want and leave you anonymous but that's not the case." Mark said.

The fans had leaked photos of Mark and I had a doctor's office. He was holding Taehyun as we walked through the door in the photo.

The stalker fans lividly posted the photos and the automatically assumed I was pregnant. I mean, they are right but what if I wasn't? My privacy and Mark's privacy was on the line.

"The fans are mad and a lot of them have stopped supporting me or stopped supporting NCT as a whole." Mark said. "I don't want it to affect the guys. They have nothing to do with this."

"I get what you mean." I said.

"But I'll have to officially announce we're having a kid because it's true. We can't hide it forever. You'll start getting a baby belly." Mark said.

"I get where you're coming from but I'm still upset. Why should I need to share to the world that I'm pregnant just because you're Mark Lee?" I said.

He placed a kiss on my forehead. "I know. It's just the company heavily relies on me. With being in a bunch of subunit and other groups, they invested a lot in me." He said.

"Whatever I do affects the company a ton and it's just a lot of pressure." He said. "But on the bright side, you're almost three months pregnant. I think we can start telling people now."

"Like Taehyun?" I asked.

"Yeah." Mark replied.

"Mommy?" Taehyun appeared in the doorway with his stuffed puppy in his arms. He was in his pajamas as he had bed hair.

Mark and I sat up against the headboard of the bed. "Good morning, Taehyunie." I said as I stuck my arms out towards him when he started climbing up the bed.

He crawled over Mark's legs before going up. He sat between us and stuck his legs under the blanket too. He let out a little giggle. "My feet under the blanket like mommy and daddy!" He said.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. His cheek squished up from the pressure of the kiss before I moved away.

Mark picked up and took him to brush his teeth while washing his face. Once Taehyun was finished, Mark brought him back to the bed. Mark plopped him down.

"Mommy has something to tell you, Taehyunie." Mark said as he threw me under the bus.

Taehyun turned to look up at me. I thought it was best for him to face us instead of turning his neck like that, so I repositioned him. His feet dug underneath the pillow as he faced us.