⇛ 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅

Daewon sighs as he wasn't having the move right, he was still on the stage, the boys left some seconds ago to go drink water but he stayed, trying to get the move correctly

Since he came back from the SuperM schedule, he has been even more anxious, causing Taeyong and Mark to always look out for him as they kept what happened secret. None of the 127 members knew, it was better like this for the boy, he didn't wanted to worry them.

"What are you still doing here ?" Mark came behind him.

"I can't get the move right hyung." The boy said before trying again.

The Canadian sighed before taking his hands to stop him.

"You're tiring yourself." Mark said, trying to stop him.

"I need to get the move right hyung, I need to!" Daewon exclaims as the others appear.

Mark moves his head in disapproval.

"No Daewon! You need to stop overworking yourself !" The Canadian suddenly shouts, causing the boys to look at the pair. "Since what happened during our schedule with SuperM you have been overworking yourself constantly. We are all worried for you and yet, you still do that."

"Mark calm down.." Taeyong says before posing his hands on both of their shoulders. "Daewon, we had a talk about this."

"I- You don't understand." The younger says slowly before leaving the others.

All the boys looked at each other, the tour was going on and they couldn't afford the young boy to injure himself by overworking.

"What happened during your schedule with SuperM ?" Jaehyun asked, being the only one daring to ask.

The rappers look at each other before nodding silently, the leader looked at his members with a sigh.

"We were out at the beach after eating when he had a panic attack." He says to them.

"But he sometimes have panic attacks, I thought it would be fine." Taeil frowns as he talked.

"Hyung.. it was the worse panic attack I saw him having. He basically tried to stop himself by using all his energy, he ended up loosing consciousness." Mark said as the boys gasped.

"He what ?" Johnny questioned loudly.

"The panic attack knocked him out completely, he was in the hospital for the night." Taeyong says.

"And you didn't think it would be a great thing to tell us ? I thought that we were telling everything!" Doyoung shouted suddenly causing the members to jump.

"He didn't wanted to worry you." Mark said, looking at the boys "it was his decision and even if we were against, we thought it would help him."

"We need to be careful then." Yuta ends the discussion before going to find the younger boy.