⇛ 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒

"Hyung i miss you!" Whines Donghyuck, holding his phone as he walked around the dorm

"I'll be back soon, you know how it is.." Daewon answered, a small smile on his lips.

Daewon was on a schedule with SuperM for their debut in Hollywood. He spend a lot of his time with the boys, having fun, enjoying the pool and the sun as they were preparing the debut with Jopping.

"How are you? Don't overwork yourself hyung." The younger said.

"I'm fine, actually the one who has been really overworking himself is Mark hyung." The Australian boy told.

He looked at his screen to see his dongsaeng pouting sightly.

"Don't worry hyuckie, we are trying our best to stay healthy."

Suddenly, Johnny was behind the younger boy, smiling warmly as he was holding his cup of coffee.

"Don't overwork yourself young man." He said to the younger, knowing the tendencies he had.

"Yes dad I won't." the dark haired boy answered with his small smile.

"For the love of god, please stay safe too." Johnny adds before the two hang up.

Daewon smiles, he felt happy that his two friends called him. He joined Yukhei who was sitting on the couch, looking at his phone scrolling through the different social media.

"Hyung~" Daewon whines before laying his head on the boy's shoulder.

Xuxi chuckles before holding one of his hand, still looking at his phone. Taeyong was enjoying the pool, laughing loudly at Baekhyun's silliness.

Ten looked at the two with a small smile, he was glad they were this close and the Thai boy couldn't wait for them to finally end up together.
Mark was playing guitar, Jongin and Taemin were looking at him as he was immersed in his music. Small smiles spreading on their lips as they could see how talented he is.

"Why don't we go out tonight?" Baekhyun suddenly says, smiling.

"Where do you want to go ?" Jongin asks him, frowning a little.

The leader thought for a second before smiling, he has this little plan in his head since he saw Daewon and Yukhei getting closer. Everyone knew about the two catching feelings for each other except them. All the boys could see how they looked at each other, how Yukhei was protective of the younger and how Daewon would look after him.

"We could go in a restaurant to eat together, then we could go at the beach before coming back here." He tells them, making them smiles.

"I like this, we should go that." Ten says before smirking at the boys.

"Let's get ready then." Taemin declared before they all went to get ready.

Daewon got ready in his room, deciding to dress himself with a simple blue jean and a beige blouse, he wore his favorites pair of black vans. His hair were a little messy, some strands being a little wavy. He waited for the others in the hall, scrolling through his phone before answering a text from Xiaojun.