⇛ 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆

★ HOBBIES : dancing, playing video games, playing basketball, being a crackhead, making his band mates happy

HOBBIES : dancing, playing video games, playing basketball, being a crackhead, making his band mates happy

HABITS : moving his leg non stop, swearing, holding the tiger plushie Jaehyun offered him, watching teen wolf, getting lost easily

SKILLS : Daewon is an amazing basketball player, he is really good a memorizing different languages and useful things

LIKES : animals, art, gaming, his members, his bestfriend, his grandfather's words to motivate him, being hyperactive and pulling pranks

DISLIKES : his members getting hurt, fanwars, onions and horror movies

FAVORITE THINGS : ice cream, coffee, dancing, playing around, giving love, being himself and loves to watch animals

STRENGHTS : his willingness, his determination, his courage, his heart

WEAKNESSES : his mental state, his sensibility, his own struggles

SCAN TO DAEWON'S PERSONALITY

COURAGEOUS : despite his past and the trauma it left, Daewon always tries to do better, do gives his best even if it means that he has to conquer some fears. He would go through some awful things to find the light at the end of the tunnel

INSPIRING : when the fans finally heard about his past, it allowed many of them to come out of their own insecurities and problems. Many of them found ways to save their own selves and start being happy, he inspires his own band mates as being as strong as he was and is. It allows a lot of people to fight for their mental state.

GENEROUS : Daewon gives a lot to everyone, he gives non stop love to his members and the fans but participate into different charities and organizations to help different causes around the world. He's part of the UNICEF's ambassador, helps organizations about LGBT, he gave money to help the research to cure many illnesses.

HARDWORKING : he is one of the most hardworking members of all the NCT units, he debuted in three units just like Mark. He participates in the creation of different choreographies and songs. Writes, compose and helps producing Nct's songs. He even helps the staff for some things they have to do.

SELFLESS : He always think about the others before he would think about himself, he's one of the rare members who keeps a close eye to Taeyong, knowing that a leader struggles too. Daewon always makes sure is members are completely healthy, eating and happy before he would think about himself. He always asks them if they are okay. The boy would always listen to them if they need it, even if he's struggling with himself or issues. He just wants his members fine, happy, healthy.

CHILDISH : some people would think it's a default but Daewon grew up without having a happy childhood so when he's acting like a 5 year old kid, the members absolutely loves it and can't stop smiling. He would pouts a lot, throw a tantrum to get what he wants but most importantly he would reach affection, causing everyone to melt at his puppy eyes.

HANDSOME : Daewon is known for his beautiful face, his contagious smile and his kindness. He's one of the most handsome males in the industry, causing everyone to likes him. Some idols couldn't take their eyes off him and even complimented him, making him flustered.

SMART : The 99 liner is known for his IQ reaching 168, Daewon graduated from SOPA while following another cursus in technology and development. Everyone knows that if he wanted to quit NCT he could be multimillionaire thanks to his knowledge which would allow him to open a company.

SENSITIVE AND EMPATHIC : Daewon is really sensitive, his emotions are always being hard to deal with at some moments. He would be the first one to cry if one members is hurt, the first to laugh or smile at something. He's also really empathic, he knows how to understand people and feel their pain, struggles.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HIM

FAVORITE TV SHOW : He absolutely love Teen Wolf and his favorite character is Scott because he admire the way he never backs down and never gives up.

FAVORITE MOVIES : All the avengers, Transformers, Maze Runner. He loves Iron Man, Bumblebee and Minho.

FAVORITE COLOR : green pastel.

FAVORITE DRINK : cappuccino, green ice tea

FAVORITE FOOD : he loves pasta, fries and cheese

FAVORITE HAIR STYLE : curly

FAVORITE SNACK : Pringle's originals

•••