⇛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

Daewon was smiling as he was in the car with the dreamies returning after their ingikayo stage and fourth win

Daewon was smiling as he was in the car with the dreamies returning after their ingikayo stage and fourth win. He looked proudly at Jisung and Chenle who were laughing and talking about the stages.
He was beyond glad to be part of dream again, being able to introduces their first full album to the fans and being with them was everything to him.

Hearing Jisung and Chenle laughing he only smiles even more, he could finally sense what happiness really was. Letting the dreamies reaching their dorm, Mark, Haechan and him were now going to their dorm with the rest of 127.

Daewon looked at his phone, answering Lucas' text and telling him how much he missed his lover.
He couldn't wait for his boyfriend to come back after his schedule in China.

"I'm so happy we're doing a good comeback." Mark suddenly chimed.

"Yeah me too! It was so good to finally have you both with us." Donghyuck adds smiling.

"I'm really enjoying our time together, I could see how much Jisung and Chenle grew up." Daewon tells.

"Of course they did, your children as you love to say." Mark rolls his eyes.

It only causes the two younger to laugh, Daewon always made it clear of how Chenle and Jisung represented his little children and loved to take care of them.

Finally reaching the dorm, they were laughing and singing the chorus of hot sauce, clowning each other. The older hyungs heard them, which only caused smiles etching on their lips. They all greeted each other, telling about their day.

Daewon was laying his head on Taeyong's shoulder as the two other boys were joking and dissing each other.

"Why don't you go shower so we can eat ?" Jaehyun tells them.

"Yeah let's go! I'm hungry." Haechan whines as he leaves the kitchen.

Mark, Donghyuck and Daewon went to shower. Taking their time to enjoy the warm water to release their stress and relax their muscles. Daewon was still in his shower when the two were back in the kitchen as Johnny was cooking with the help of Taeyong and Yuta.

"How is Daewon these days ?" Taeil asked as he was setting the table.

"I think he's getting better and better. No signs of anxiety before the stages and he's calm." Mark tells, his big brother role being important with Daewon.

"That's a good thing, I'm glad." Yuta says.

They suddenly heard a knock on their door, Johnny smiled as he told Donghyuck to go open the door. The boys decided to make the biggest surprise for Daewon, they called his grandfather who came recently in South Korea. They wanted their brother to be reunited with the person who raised him instead of just having phone calls and FaceTime.

Daewon's grandfather greeted everyone, telling them they were handsome.

"Thank you for inviting me Taeyong. I'm really thankful." He says with a warming smile.

Daewon finally arrived in the kitchen, his eyes becoming wide as he sees his grandfather in front of him. Tears quickly made their way to his eyes as he starts crying.

Junseo takes the taller boy in his arms as all the boys watches with shiny eyes. He was holding his grandson who completely sobbing in his arms.

"Grandpa-"

"I'm so proud of you." He says to the younger boy.

Daewon couldn't stop crying, he hasn't seen his grandfather seen he left after his audition. He could only talk to him with phone calls or FaceTime.

"Stop crying bub, I'm here." He tells, wiping the tears of younger boy.

It took some minutes for the boy to calm down, the others couldn't stop smiling and some were tearing as they knew how hard it has been for him. He always have been away from his grandfather all those years.

They were eating happily, talking about the comeback of hot sauce and many other things. Junseo couldn't stop smiling as he was listening to the boy who was telling him about his different comebacks and how he enjoyed travelling.

Then he had to talk about his different struggles and how he met his brother, Junseo was surprised but smiled warmly, listening to the young boy.

But then, Daewon was scared to tell him about his relationship with Yukhei but he knew his grandfather would accept him.

"I also have a boyfriend." He tells smiling widely as all the boys smiled.

"I'm glad you have one, what's his name?"

"It's Yukhei, I talked about him to you right?"

"Yes you did. I remember when you told me about him being a great help for your anxiety. I'm glad you found someone who loves you." He says smiling.

Daewon wanted to cry of happiness hearing those words, it was like everything was finally being right for him and he felt overwhelmed.

Junseo had to leave earlier, leaving the boys alone after a sweet dessert and long talks. Daewon hugged him tight as he watched him leaving.

"You alright bub?" Jaehyun asked softly, wrapping an arm around him.

"I'm alright." He tells the older "I really am."

This caused the boys to smile widely, everything was coming to a final point which he was reaching and it was true happiness.

That night, Daewon felt asleep in Mark's bed, many positives thoughts in his mind as he was at peace. Mark watched him with a smile on his lips, proud of his bestfriend who went through so much and was finally going to be perfectly fine.

⌜☆⌝

I think I'm really proud of this chapter. It's not really proofread because I was really happy to show it to you guys!
I'm  sorry it had been some time since I updated, I had a lot of mentally issues.. which took a lot of energy and caused anxiety, depression and honestly more things (it's triggering I'm sorry..) but I realized many things and I'm slowly going to get better.
Anyway! I am going to announce you something but we're coming to an end for Daewon's story, the next chapter will be the last.. and I think you'll shed some tears (happy ones ofc). Of course I'll publish bonus times to times..  and things when I'll take time.

I hope you are staying safe, healthy. If you have exams soon, good luck, you'll do good.
You are always loved, appreciated and good enough. I'm proud of you.

Ps : I wrote another original character, Lily who is the youngest of SEVENTEEN. Check it out! 🤍