⇛ 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

Will contains a slight not holy moment, just heavy make out and maybe some clothes being thrown on the floor, if you don't want to read it, it's okay

⌜☆⌝

"Do you need help hyung ?" Sungchan come in the kitchen to see Daewon with an apron and flour poured everywhere.

The older looks innocently at his younger brother, smiling sheepishly.

"Kun-hyung!" He calls looking at Daewon.

"Oh my god Daewon you ruined the kitchen!" He exclaims entering the kitchen.

"I'm sorry.."

Kun sighs, the boys decided to celebrate the new year together so they all hang out together in the 127 dorm, Taeyong was back at his home to rest so the Kun and Johnny took charge of everything and every one. Daewon wanted to be useful, he wanted to cook some cakes but ended being clumsy and poured flour everywhere.

"Get out of this kitchen." Kun orders sternly making the boy scoffs before leaving.

The wayv's leader sighed before cleaning the kitchen as the cakes were already in the cooker. Chenle came to help him as Daegal was following him.

In the living room, decorations were placed, some drinks were ready and even toasts were already placed on the tables.
Johnny was adjusting the différents speakers, ready to have some music for their night.

Daewon made his way to his room to get ready as not everyone wasn't here, only the 127 members, Kun, Sungchan and Chenle were present because they wanted to help the most. He took his time to dress himself, wearing his back skinny jeans as well as a black pull over. His hair were slight curly because of his long hair, he looked at his reflection a small smile appearing on his lips.

He heard some laughs erupting as he put some perfume on, he smiled even more before leaving his room.

Daewon greeted the dreamies, hugging Jisung very tight and not planning to let go.

"Hyung.."

"You're my baby. Even if you are now an adult you will always be my baby Jisung." He tells soflty.

The younger only smiles warmly before letting go of his older brother to greet the others. Daewon did the same, hugging everyone before looking at his boyfriend who slightly bit his lip. He walked towards him, smiling as Lucas took a step forward. They shared a warm hug before the Chinese connected their lips together in a sweet kiss.

"You look incredible." Yukhei murmurs, smiling.

"You are more incredible Xuxi." The younger answers.