⇛ 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗑

⌜✸⌝

⌜✸⌝

Looking at the boy who was doing over again the choreography, the younger boy sighed before decided to call one of the older boys. Sungchan was still in the practice room to accompany Daewon who wanted to repeat the choreographies for their upcoming performances.

At first, everything was good, Daewon was doing well, nothing was disturbing him until he started to make a small mistake turning his stress on. Sungchan noticing how he slowly started to stress and get angry at himself tried to help him but didn't know how to do. The young boy decided to get in the corridor until he could call one of the others.

"Hyung ?" He calls on the phone after hearing the older picking up.

"Sungchan ? Is everything okay?" Taeyong asks.

"Daewon is starting to panic, I'm scared hyung. Come here quick, I don't want him to get a panic attack." He tells, hearing the older calls someone before rushing.

Sungchan goes inside again, noticing how the boy slowly looses his temper.

"Hyung take a break." He tells his older.

"I need to get this down, you can go home Sungchanie, I'll handle it." Daewon says with a sad smile.

"No, I'm not leaving you."

Daewon slowly locked his eyes with the younger, he knew he was near to have a panic attack and the fact the Bambi boy was staying to make sure he was fine touched him.

"The room is spinning or is it me?" Daewon asks with a frown.

Sungchan is quick to hold him, helping him to sit down against the wall and bringing a water bottle to him.

"Hyung, take deep breaths. You're okay and safe." He tells him, praying for the others to arrive quickly.

The younger was holding his hyung's hand, moving his thumbs on it too soothe him when the door opened revealing Shotaro who clearly run.

"He is okay?" He asks coming closer to the duo.

"I don't know.."

"Taeyong, Lucas and Kun are coming." Shotaro says, looking back at the opened door.

The two young ones were looking worriedly at their hyung until the older ones came, Taeyong immediately rushing to Daewon's left side as Lucas made his way to be in front of him.

"Baby, can you hear me?" Lucas asks softly.

The boy nodded slowly, trying to steady his breath but was struggling. Seeing the way his breath was ragged and how his body was shaking, the boys started to worry. They didn't wanted to call an ambulance and see him ending up with an oxygen mask on his face to finish in a hospital.