[ SUNDAY ]

Third person's POV

It was Sunday, Jungkook and Y/N both didn't want to attend their extra classes. It was hard to not get a day off and just study all week.

This was their last day and they both felt different. Y/N was happy and all that this is gonna be the end but on the other hand, Jungkook was worried that he'll fall more in love with her.

They both went to sit at their usual seats without even giving each other a glance.

Y/N started to write her note on her book while Jungkook was rubbing his hands on his thighs. He was having the urge to talk to her but whenever he wanted to, he would get so nervous and his palms started to sweat. He finally picked up his courage and let out a sigh.

"Y/N..." he called out but she chose not to react to it and continue writing her note. "Hey..." he tapped her and she finally turned her head to him giving him her attention.

"What?" she said coldly.

"I--"

"You're happy that this is our last day right?" She cut Jungkook's sentence off before he could finish his sentence.

She turned her head back to the board and wrote the note.

"That's-"

"I know you're happy so shut up." she scoffed.

He didn't want to disturb her anymore and looked down fidgeting with his fingers. He felt so guilty for acting like this to her and now he knows how it feels to be treated like this.

It hurt so freaking bad.