Chapter 1: Run and Meet?

Aubrey's POV
I ran. I ran for my life. I didn't care if anyone saw me. I just kept running and running until I reached the woods. Once I was at the woods I sat down on a tree thinking about would be their reactions when they'll know that I left, but now, for sure they're just partying and doing shit and before I knew it I was already sobbing... Oops sorry for swearing! Didn't mean to. Anyways, when I thought of my past I thought of my parents. My Brother. My Pack. All of them never cared for me, even my own brother kept bullying me like I was some toy. Then suddenly my thought were interrupted by a twig snapping.
"Who's there?" I asked but nobody replied. Probably just some rabbit or something. Then, I heard it again, but this time a heard growling. Closing my eyes, All I was thinking now is please don't kill me I'm too young, I opened my eyes once again and saw 9 figures coming closer to my view, then.... My wolf started howling 'mates'. But that's impossible. I can't have 9 mates. I looked up and saw 9 pairs of brown eyes looking straight right into me. Not to mention they all looked sexy, but the. I realised something... I seems like these faces... Like I've seen them before.... Wait! OMG its....its... Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne from 2 of the most wanted boy bands. Heck. Please don't tell me that.... Oh gosh.. Save me god.. Anyone? Moon goddess? Please?
Suddenly my vision started to blur and finally I fell into darkness.

Luke's POV
Calum, me, Michael, Ashton, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam went for a run to refreshen our minds. Oh, before I jump into conclusions, I'm Alpha Lucas, Alpha of Black Dawn Pack the strongest pack in the world. Ashton, Alpha of Red Dawn Pack, the second largest pack. Harry, Alpha of Blue Dawn Pack the third largest. Calum, the Alpha of Crystal Brown Pack. Niall, the Alpha of Shinning Gold Pack. Zayn, Alpha of Blue Shine Pack. Michael, the Alpha of Punk Rock Pack (A/N: see what I did there?). Louis, Alpha of Blowing Wood Pack. And Liam, Alpha of Green Eclipse Pack. So, we were running into the woods and suddenly Ashton said something about a scent and I know the others smelt it too and our heads immediately snapped to the right when we heard a figure on a tree sobbing.. Then that's when I realised my wolf was howling ' mate'. Wow. She's very beautiful even when she's crying. I mind linked the others saying she's my mate, but the respond that I got was 'she's my mate', 'I don't share' and stuff. So that means that we're all her mates and she's all our mates? Oh gosh. Calum got closer to her and hugged her. My wolf was fuming in anger and wanting let let him out but I know once I let my wolf out he can't control himself. I mean like.. C'mon I don't like sharing but I'm doing this for my mate. when I looked at Calum he was already carrying her to the car. Michael accidentally yelled and she suddenly flinched but didn't wake up and wrapped her arms more on Calum. I'll admit I'm a bit jealous, so I shushed Michael telling him to shut up.
--
Whe we arrived at home or shall I say the pack house, I told Calum to put her in my room so she could sleep and when she wakes up... I guess we'll have to tell her what happened
~~~~
Guys!
I'm so so so sorry for taking too long to update😂
I had to do something sooo yeah
-Nicole