Chapter 6

Previously on 9 Possessive Mates, Chapter 5.

He then started kissing my neck and licking it. I moan. He has found my spot. He started kissing my jawline, then my shoulders. He dropped his hands to my waist, while my hands were on his hair, gripping it tightly earning a moan from him. He then, carried me and hoisted me up and dropped me making us bounce on the bed and it ended up, him hovering over me. Him, being the alpha, he has to be in control, and as for me, of course I won't allow that. So I turned us over, now it was me who was hovering him. I started teasing him first, nibbling on his earlobe, to his cheeks, and kissing his jawline, until I met his lips. I kissed him like there's no tomorrow. I kissed him with love, passion, and strength. My hands dropped on the hem of his shirt, lifting it up, on.y to see his perfect sculptured 8 pack. My wolf howled in joy and love. I then started kissing him, again, when the door bust open.
---
The door bursted open, revealing.. Ashton? What's he doing? He looked at us with anger, jealousy. "Umm... I-w-we..uhh" I started stuttering, not knowing what to say as I looked deadly into Ashton's eyes, and glancing to Michael I mind linked him. 'Mikey, kindly please give us a moments for a while? Thanks babe'. He then sat up and left the room, giving me a peck on the lips. When the door closed, I turned to Ashton. "What Ash?" I asked sharply. He stepped closer to me, locking me in his arms with my back hitting the wall. He started sniffling on my neck, to smell my scent. I know his wolf is starting to take over, so I did what my instincts told me. I kissed him. He then started to kiss me back, full of passion, and lust. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. I just stared at my feet, until he made me look into his eyes, "I'm sorry" and he left, leaving me hanging. After a few minutes I thought about what he said. I ran out of the room. I know what to do. I had to forgive him. When I arrived at the living room. I saw all of them. With their hands or their faces and elbows on their knees. I cleared my throat and stood in front of them. Once I coughed, they looked at me. "Brey, i- we are very sorry" they all said in unison. I looked at them, tears streaming down my face. I started sobbing. "S'kay guys. I forgive you, because no matter what happens.. I could never be mad at you." They didn't say anything after that. All they did was storm out of the living room to the woods. They left me hanging there..again. Huh? What did I do wrong? Was there something I said? I sobbed harder and ran to my room, locking myself up. I climbed up my bed and cried and cried on my pillow until darkness took over me.
°°°°°
I woke up with the sun seeping through my window. Guess I left the curtains opened last night. Memories from yesterday came into my mind. Me, forgiving. Them running out to the woods. They left me hanging there. I pulled the covers off and climbed out of bed to the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen, I knew they were there..eating, with Mason. Oh and if any of you didn't know, I somewhat forgave Mason. But of course, he isn't fully forgiven, yet. I didn't say anything. I just went to my seat, and sat down. Their eyes gazing on my every move. "What?" I asked, while eating my bacon. "Ermm...noth-" Liam was cut off when the kitchen door opened, revealing a very grinning Mali. "AUBREY! WE ARE GOING SHOPPING! NOW." Mali squealed and tugged my arm and brought me outside the pack house, to only see a car outside. It's not just a car. It's a Lamborghini Aventador. Wow! "Uhh, Mali? Who's is that?" I asked curiously. "It's yours, silly. Ma-" Mali said, but was suddenly cut off by Mason walking towards us. "I bought that for you sis. Oh and by the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" "What? It's my birthday...already?" I said, checking up my phone. It is July 16 today. Which is also Luke's birthday..today. Shit. I don't know what to get him. "It's okay, Brey. That's why we're going shopping, for you to surprise him on his birthday..which is TODAY!" Mali said grabbing my arm and walked me up to the driver's seat. Huh? "I'm driving?" I asked crunching my eyebrows together. "Of course you are. It's your car." "Sweeeeeeeet". As we drive to the mall we stopped half way there, seeing there spas someone I front of us. "Hey, Mister! Could you please move out of the way? You're blocking the drive way!" I yelled at the guy. Well, you can't blame me, I'm just too excited to go to the mall. Then suddenly the guy pulled out a gun and pointed it to me. Of course me being the scared one, I held unto Mali and closed my eyes waiting for the bullet to come, but it never did. As I opened my eyes, I didn't see the guy there anymore. Where'd he go? I looked up to Mali and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. We kept asking each other if we were okay. And yes, we are okay. So what we did, we went back to the pack house and parked the car on the garage. We went inside and only to see angry looking alphas (including Mason, btw). "Where were you?" "What were you thinking?" "What the hell?" "How's your car?" That really hurt. They didn't even ask me if I was okay, if i got hurt. I glanced down to my feet and looked at Mali. She knows what I feel. She knows what I'm going through. She gave me a nod and without thinking twice, I ran up to my room, slamming it shut.

*Dream*
I woke up with screams filling the pack house. I sat up immediately and ran down the stairs. Half way down the stairs I could see blood everywhere and screams started getting louder and louder. I could smell silver. I stopped in my tracks smelling a rogue. So I ran up the stairs again and went to my room and noticed the boys weren't there anymore, until I heard howling. Howling of pain. My wolf was going crazy, and the thought of my mates dying, even made it worse. I shifted to my wolf and jumped out of the window. I made my way to the forest, my mates calling out my name. That's when I saw them being attacked by rogues. Suddenly I felt something stings, it's on my stomach. I looked down and saw blood dripping out of it. I crunched my stomach and fell to the ground. I gave my mates one last look, until darkness took over, knowing this is it, I might be dying, I AM dying.
---
I started making this chapter in school actually.

It was quite fascinating and very cooooool.

I WAS SO FUCKING BORED GUYS!
-Nicole