Eight

Harry was flat out yelling into his phone.

YELLING.

I hope the poor person on the other end of that call has him on speaker or at least holding the phone far away from their ear because he was beyond pissed.

"Well I want him found IMMEDIATELY. He is a danger to society and he needs to be contained"

Harry glanced over in my direction but before our eyes could meet I looked back down at Zayn who was looking over at Harry.

"Why are you avoiding his eyes? I can tell this man cares about you"

"I don't know... I just... I feel wrong hanging out with him"

"Why?"

He tried to sit up straighter but fell back down as he hissed out in pain.

"Don't hurt yourself Zayn"

"Don't avoid my question Emerald. Why do you feel wrong?"

I looked down at my hands then back into Zayn's eyes.

In all honesty I don't know why this feeling suddenly hit me out of no where, I enjoy Harry's company a lot.

I think it's finally hit me that he's my boss and I'm going out on dates with him... still as an employee.

"He-"

"Emerald"

I snapped my head over to see Harry standing next to us and I immediately shut my mouth.

"You okay?"

I nodded and gave him a quick smile before looking back down at Zayn.

"Will you be alright mate? I called a personal friend of mine and he and his team should be here soon to take care of you and your men"

"Yeah of course. You two go on and do what you were planning to do. Everything should be in order when you get back"

Harry nodded and held his hand out for me to grab.

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay until whoever Harry called gets here? What if something else happens?"

Zayn shook his head as I accepted Harry's hand and stood up next to him.

"I have Louis over there to make sure everything's alright. Now go, don't let me ruin your guys' night"

"Only because you said so. Bye Zayn"

I waved to him then walked with Harry over to his car, him opening and closing the door for me.

The drive to the store was in an uncomfortable silence and I hated it.

This wasn't my car so I felt like it would be completely rude of me to touch his radio.

"Do you want to put on some music?"

I looked over at him to see that he had already been looking at me.

I hadn't realized we were stopped at a traffic light so who knows how long he was looking at me for.

"If that's okay?"

I smiled lightly and he nodded, giving me permission.

I turned it on and changed through the stations until I heard someone I really liked.

"A girl with taste"

I smiled wider than I already was as I turned up the volume to sing Kyle Dion's Glass House.

Won't pay you in love

Pay you in lust

I'm in no rush