One

"No, no, no! This is all wrong! Take it back and don't you dare show your face to me until that advertisement is done correctly, the way I specifically told you!"

"So sorry sir. I'll get right on it"

The poor woman stumbled out of the office, papers flying in all directions escaping her grasp.

"Secretary!"

That was my cue.

I've worked for this bastard for 2 years now and he still can't acknowledge me by my name.

How hard is it to remember Emerald or Ms. Summers?

"Yes Mr. Styles?"

I remember I used to correct him and tell him my name but that didn't even matter because he'd forget the next time he'd need me.

"Can you please get me another latte? I can literally feel my focus fading"

"Yes sir"

I was about to turn around when I felt a small hand grip my skirt and I turned to see little Serenity staring up at me with a trembling lip.

"Serenity. Let her go at once"

"But daddy! I want a latte too!"

"No Serenity. You can't have coffee. Do you want chocolate milk instead?"

"No!"

"Oh bloody hell girl. You're driving me mad! Secretary, do you think you could get her some chocolate milk or something? Anything to shut her up"

"I could take her on my run with me if you need peace and quiet?"

"No. She stays here. Now go. I don't pay you to stand around and make suggestions"

"Yes sir"

My first month self would have rolled her eyes and slammed the door in a petty manner but I have grown used to his attitude and childish behavior.

I was just making my way out of the elevator when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Shît. Please pardon me I wasn't paying attention"

"It's no trouble. Wow, you're gorgeous"

I looked up into the most purest hazel green eyes and smiled lightly with a small chuckle.

"You must be the famous Austin Mahone"

"Ah. My reputation precedes me I see"

"You're the 12:30 appointment. That's not for another hour. You're early"

"I would rather be early than late to any appointment miss"

"Please, it's Emerald Summers"

I held out my hand and he took it into his and shook it, applying a small kiss to the top of it afterwards.