💼🐻🥥📺

This is for Naiya_baby

jaden x josh x bryce
"first time"

"ur such a dream to me"-Ariana Grande

-Ariana Grande

❖Third Person❖

Jaden loved his boys more than anything, he wanted them to touch him and make him feel good but whenever the topic was brought up, he got scared. Scared of what Josh and Bryce might think of him.

Scared of what they might think about his body, what if they didn't like it? What if it wasn't good enough?

And Josh and Bryce were sure to always make sure that Jaden was comfortable. Jaden knew that Josh and Bryce would make him feel special if they got the chance. He just didn't know why losing his virginity seemed so scary to him.

Jaden didn't seem to realize how lost in thought he was, they were playing COD, Josh on one bed and Jaden laying in between Bryce's legs on the other bed.

❖Jaden's POV❖

"Babes?" Bryce's voice tore me from my thoughts. Josh set down his controller and got up to sit next to me. "Whatcha thinking bout bud?" Josh asked. "I wanna do it." I mumbled. "What?" Bryce asked.

I was feeling brave so I went for it.

I flipped over and scooted up to where I was topping Bryce and I started to make out with him.

He was startled at first but quickly started kissing back. Josh was getting hard behind me and I knew it without even looking at him. I pulled away, "I want both of you to FUCK me into this, very, mattress." I said with more lust and fire in my voice then ever before.

They both looked at me, shocked I would even say anything close to what I just said. "Oh-I-all-alright!" Josh said trying to find the words. So with that Bryce switched our positions and start sucking on my neck. Josh was trying to find the lube.

"Bryce!" I moaned as he made his way down my chest. "Shhh, let me make you feel good baby." Bryce said, just above a whisper. He told me to get on my hands and knees, while Josh situated himself in front of me, bending over and kissing me.

"Are you ready?" Bryce asked as he lubed up him finger first. I nodded firmly, not trusting myself to not break out crying if trying to speak. He slowly pushed his finger into my hole as Josh was comforting me.

I whimpered for the first few seconds but then pleasure washed over me almost immediately. "Faster daddy!" I moaned. Josh taking this opportunity to whip his dick out and start skull-fucking me.

I moaned on his dick, twirling my tounge around his member as Bryce stuck more fingers in. After about 10 minutes the boys switched spots, but instead of fingers a much larger thing was presented.

I screamed Josh's name as I gripped the bed sheets. I grabbed Bryce's and started kitty-licking the tip, teasing him.

Without warning Bryce grabbed my hair and slammed into my face, making me gag as his dick touched the back of my throat. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head and I couldn't think straight. (get it?😏)

I felt Bryce's dick twitch in the back of my mouth and a warm liquid running down my throat. I was deep throating Bryce Hall's dick, Holy Shit.

This went on for about four more rounds until my legs were violently shaking. Bryce went to change and shower, while I just laid in bed, a grey t-shirt, clad with Bryce's boxers?

Oops, wrong pair. I tried to get up but quickly fell to the floor, hitting both knees hard. Josh just laughed at me and helped me up. "That means we fucked ya good baby." Josh said, cleaning up as Bryce walked out. I crawled under the covers, hoping my boys would get the 'feeling' to cuddle.

❖Bryce's POV❖

That, was, amazing. I hoped Jaden enjoyed it. Josh and I were almost silently talking when I looked over and Jaden, balling in on himself, and in MY boxers, looking exhausted.

I made eye contact with Josh and we both agreed to cuddle him. We got in on either side of the. "Thank you guys." I heard a soft mumble coming from Jaden who was already nuzzling into my chest.

"Of course prince." Josh said, I could see him tracing shapes on Jaden's back. "Movie?" I asked, grabbing the remote. Both boys nodded as I turned on the tv to a random free movie. We were all out, cuddling each other in the next ten minutes.

Sorry that one was kinda short. I write them in advanced and Tuesday's one took me a awhile. But i hope you are all well and that you enjoyed!

Word Count-809

👁comment and vote👁
👄