🤍🐏🦷☁️

This is for byebyekitty9

jaden x bryce
"get me out"

"but all I could do was stare at the wall in silence with tears in my eyes"-unknown

-unknown

This is kinda sad, but it is only sad for a second so I thought it fit better it this category :/

❖Third Person❖

The night was going pretty well so far, Jaden and Bryce were celebrating their six months together and decided to throw a party. Just hanging out with the guys, drinking, smoking, having fun.

Jaden was on "probation" from alcohol, the probation was put on him by Bryce because the last time he drank he ended up getting naked in front of 200 people and afterward became an alcoholic. Bryce never drunk when Jaden didn't but he did sneak the occasional white-claw when Jaden wasn't watching.

It's not that he wanted to drink, he just needed alcohol in his system, it sort of gave him a boost in confidence you could say.

So instead of drinking, they smoked, Jaden had the weed while Bryce was just smoking cigarettes.

They were hanging out until it all went to shit.

...

❖Jaden's POV❖

I was high but still had a good grasp on what was happening. We were in the backyard area, we meaning Bryce, Griffin, Kio, Josh, Anthony, and I, just chilling.

Blake was on house duty, meaning he made sure no one threw up on the floor. The people who pasted out, he would wake up and tell to leave, and possibly would have to break up fights. Each of us had already made the rounds as Blake was the last shift before we called the party over. Most people were gone already. It was an early party as it was only 6pm and the 'party' was coming to a close.

Everyone was chill until Blake came running out saying, "Cops are here, for you Bryce." he looked nervous, Blake never looked nervous.

"Why?" Bryce said not moving. "I don't know they won't tell me!" Blake said. Bryce sighed but got up, "It's probably noise complaints." he says. I get up and walk with him to make sure.

"Bryce Hall?" one out of the three officers ask. "What's up officer?" Bryce says with a small chuckle as his hand comes up and out to shake with the cop.

The officer grabs Bryce's wrists harshly and pins him on the nearest wall. "Woah! What the FUCK?!" Bryce yells as I hear the hand-cuffs lock. "Bryce Hall, you are under arrest for the murder of Tayler Holder, anything you say or do will be used against you in court. You have the right to a...." the officer says as both Bryce and I's face, went pale.