🐬🦋💦🌊

This is for @HolderHall

(Smutty Warning 🥵) I'm not very experienced so it might be cringe

bryce x tayler
"i only got eyes for you"

"Of all the hearts I've loved, yours is the only one that makes mine smile"-perry poetry

-perry poetry

❖Taylers POV❖

The flashing club lights reflected off of the  couches circled around a pole in the middle of the dance floor. My eyes roaming around the sweaty bodies for a guy to smash. A fuck buddy, if you will.

My eyes land on a shorter brown highlighted haired boy, perfect. He was dancing with who I presume were his friends as I watched him more they got drinks together. I went to got get a drink my self and saw him alone on the other side or the bar.

Nows my chance....

I get up, and head over to him getting us both a round of drinks. "Hey baby boy" I slur seductively. "I saw you across the club and couldn't get my eyes off a pretty gem like you." I say as he turns to me, meeting me with big brown eyes twinkling full of innocence. He doesn't look like the type to belong at a strip club.

"Oh my- th-thanks" he stutters obviously flustered. It's cute, I'd feel bad if I rearrange his guts. Maybe I could actually get to know him. Come to think of it, I haven't really had a good relationship in a while.

"Tayler" I say, eyes still clouded with lust

❖Bryce's POV❖

"Bryce" I say to the taller boy trying hide my face in my hands, I've never been to a gay club before but my friends wanted me to tag along seeing as I had recently come out.

"Don't hide your pretty face babes, its okay to be flustered." Tayler says placing a soft hand on my shoulder. I start to ramble, "Sorry, it's just my first time and m-my friends wanted me to go and I didn't want to say n-no you know so I went but now I'm not really having fun, but then I me-"

Tayler places his index finger on my lips and grabs my hand leading me out a side door.

"To much talking, save your throat for later" He whispers in my ear. Good his voice makes me melt.

Out of Curiosity I go in and place a soft, gentle, kiss on his lips which soon becomes a rough & passionate make-out session. "My house?" he asks catching his breath but also chuckling at my eagerness. I nod my head  vigorously as he grabs my hand and leads me to where I presume is his car.

❖Tayler's POV❖

Damn this kid's a good kisser. I lead him to my car and we get in. Before I drive off I ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?" with a raised eyebrow.

"Please, your hot, sweet, and probably packing, who wouldn't want to?" He says and chuckles. I laugh along with him and drive to my house. Drunken Driving.....

After They got to Tayler's House

❖Bryce's POV❖

The second I shut the door to Tayler's apartment he pushes me against the wall and starts making out with me. I immediately kiss back as he starts grinding on me getting us both hard. We move to his bedroom and we don't break the kiss.

He throws me on the bed and gets on top of me, I flip him over, and catch him by surprise, "I wanna taste you first" I say. He has a surprised look but I get down on my knees on the floor as he sits up. I unbuckle his belt and pants to show a tent spring up in his boxers. I giggle to myself as Tayler growls, "You're going to fix that aren't you baby boy".

I nod my head almost fearfully pulling down his boxers His dick sprung up, my eyes widened as I realized, yeah, honey ain't gonna walk tomorrow.

I tease him by licking the tip. He throws his head back, "Come ooooon Bryce" Tayler moans. He grabs my hair and pushes my head down so I'm pretty much deep throating his dick. The gag goes away fast. I swirl my tongue around his member and bob my head, wrapping my hands around the rest I can't fit in. "W-Where'd you learn to do this- ughh" Tayler moans tightening his grip on my hair. We go on for about 10 minutes.

"I-Im gonna cu-nghh" Tayler says, as I feel his dick twitch in my mouth and his warm liquid runs down the back of my throat. It tastes kinda like what my friends told me. I swallow and open my mouth to show him as he regains his bearings pulling me up for a kiss on my now bruised and puffy lips.

❖Tayler's POV❖

My turn.

The kiss deepens. Man this kids can KISS. Without warning I flip around to were he's bent over on the bed.

I bend over and grab the lube under my bed, placing some on my hands, hovering my finger over his clothed entrance. He whines, "PLEASE.... daddy, fuck meeeee" Bryce moans from the sensation. "So eager I see" I slur, still a little intoxicated.

I pull down his pants and boxers and without warning, push my fingers in his ass. He screams in pain, but I keep going.

"Ahh y-yes right there daddy!" I hear him say gripping the sheets as I hit his prostate. I pull my fingers out and he whines from not feeling touch anymore.

"Needy little boy aren't you!" I say with a chuckle lubing myself up. "I'm not little!" He says with a pout.

❖Bryce's POV❖

I pouted my lips turning back around, I hated being called little. Without warning a jolt of pain mixed with pleasure shots ups my back.

I scream, "Tayler!" and try to regain my balance but its no use. He thrusted in and out, sounds of skin clapping together. My moans are getting really loud so he puts his fingers in my mouth. "Suckkkkk" he says, dragging out the k. I did as I was told.

He slammed into me, as tears start welling in my eyes. He finished after about 10 minutes, cumming inside of me. "Sorry, I should've used a condom." Tayler says to me flipping over and getting up, to clean himself up.

"Oh its ok, it was great for my first tim-"
I cover my mouth realizing what I had just said, Tayler comes out of the bathroom, now in boxers, "What? What do you mean? You should've told me! I would've been softer on you." he says to me with a sympathetic look. "It's fine, if I wanted you to stop I would have said so," I say as he helped me put on the sweats Tayler gave to me.

"Cuddle? To make up for it?" he said getting in bed and patting a spot next to him as I went into the bathroom to wash my hands.

"Fine, but tomorrow I want to shower, you destroyed my asshole." I say laughing and getting into bed.

Sorry this took so long to write, I don't like to right about heavy smut, I only write it if I have to.

Word Count- 1236

🤎 Thanks So Much Fore Reading 🤎

Please Vote and Comment!