🐥🌼🌛🍋

This is for loloshep2008

kio x quinton
"finally"

"You have a place in my heart that no one else could ever have"- Scott Fitzgerald

- Scott Fitzgerald

In this Quinton knows none of the guys and he is like 5'2. Also he's 18 so its legal. 😌

❖Third Person❖

It's been about a year. Of Kio talking to his bestfriend and online crush, Quinton Griggs, Who lives in Washington.(totally made up)

They met on an online gaming chat room, and ever since they haven't gone a day without talking. Every night they would FaceTime and text everyday. They were "inseparable" you could say. The only thing stopping them was the fact that they had never met. Ever.

Kio was going to confess his feelings for Quinton, or as he called him Q, the day that they met. Kio thought they would never meet, meaning he would never confess, and he planned to keep it that way.

Little does Kio know, Q feels the same way, and is too scared of what has happened in his prior relationships to tell Kio.

It's been so long that Q even knows all the guys at SwayLa™️. And has become friends with each of them.

The Sway boys have been planning with Q a week were he can come and surprise Kio and they can finally meet.

❖Quinton's POV❖

I was getting on the plane, it was about 8:30 am and the boys just texted saying that they would pick me up and we would surprise Kio.

I was really excited but also really nervous, I had been thinking about it all night, what it he doesn't like me, or what if he thinks I sound different. What if I look worse in person.

I tried to not let these thoughts cloud my sleepy head. I decided I would try and sleep as I had been up all night packing, because I thought it would be SUCH a good idea to pack the night before and not a few days in advance.

I settled into my window seat and let the darkness take over my exhausted body, Hopefully these next two hours will be peaceful.

❖Kio's POV❖

The boys had been acting really weird these past two weeks and Q stopped talking to me a few days ago. I don't have the slightest idea on if I did anything wrong or something like that but I was nervous.