🎵🖤🐜🛹

this is for Skie_Dobre

griffin x anthony
"sacrifices"

"true love is selfless, it is prepared to sacrifice

"true love is selfless, it is prepared to sacrifice."
-Sadhu Vaswami

✰Third Person POV✰

Griffin woke up with intense chest pains. Enough to wake up his fiancé, Anthony. "What's wrong Griff?It's like 2 in the morning." Anthony asks, worry present in his voice.

When Griffin doesn't answer he hops out of bed and kneels in front of Griffin, who is hunched over, sitting on the bed, clutching his chest.

"I d-don't know w-what's w-wrong." Griffins stutters out through troubled breaths.

"I'm calling an ambulance okay?!" Anthony said, standing up and putting his hand to the older's head. He grabs his phone and shakily dials 911.

"Yes. Hello?"

"Medical please."

"Yes. My fiancé is having incredibly intense chest pains, uh, he's sweating and seems to have a fever."

"Uh. I think his dad had a heart problem."

"Yes, please hurry it's 1469, N Gavin Ave, 90007 Los Angelos California."

"I'll make sure of it."

Five minutes after that call, paramedics show up. Anthony follows a now unconscious Griffin on a stretcher outside. "Can I ride with him?" Anthony asks. "Sure kid." one of the paramedics say as they shut the doors and get in the front.

✰Anthony's POV✰

"You're gonna be alright okay? You'll be fine!" I say, squeezing his hand. When in actuality I didn't know if he would be fine.

We got to the hospital and I was put in a waiting room while Griffin was taken into the er. "I should call Jaden." I say ask I grab my phone out of my pocket and click on his contact.

"Who's this."

"Hey, uh it's me Anthony."

"Oh, hey Ant what's up? Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine, it's your brother. Uh, w-we're in the ER."

"What happened? Is he okay? Can I talk too him?"