17. Daddy's Little Girl

Start from the beginning

Petro's first mistake was having me trained by his best men. I can take down men three times my size because I know how to use my height and weight to an advantage. I was trained 6 hours a day for the past two years and had to fight at night.

Petro's second mistake was allowing them to torture me and leave me alone with them. He did what he said, he called and I was forced to talk to him and he only visited once. The one visit was hell and I wished multiple times I was dead. But now it doesn't matter, those people he left me with are dead.

Petro's third mistake was allowing me to go on a mission in Italy, as soon as we got here I killed all the men who were watching me and ran. As you could see he had an extra man hiding in the shadows and he's dealt with, but I know there's more. I didn't kill him, I let him live so he can tell his oh so precious boss that I'm gone and then he'll know he's done for, now I have to wait for the others he was with.

I walked carefully down the streets of Italy, it was late at night and the people who were out were nothing but criminals. They all looked away, they knew who I was just by my outfit. It's true, I haven't been to Italy since he took me but my name spread all over the world. I specifically stayed away from the Italian mafia because I knew Petro was watching them, he still had his spies within. I needed to get rid of them before I went home, lucky they were only some pathetic guards.

Hearing footsteps behind me I knew they were Germans, the spies in my family's mafia.

'Good' I thought smirking.

Stopping I turned to face them, "Kann ich Ihnen helfen?" (German "Can I help you?") I sassed rolling my eyes.

All three of them crossed their arms trying to be intimidating, "Komm, if you know what's good for you. We need to take you back before anyone spots you." (German "Come") The man in the middle ordered.

I laughed, "Nicht in einer million jahren." (German "Not in a million years.") and turned to run into another alley.

I jumped over a bin and listened to my surroundings waiting for them to catch up, listening to their feet pound against the concrete.

A flaw.

I was trained to be quiet and not make a noise no matter what. They had me run on a treadmill with a trash bag wrapped around me daily.

I watched as they turned in every direction not even keeping up their guard.

A flaw.

They stayed in the alleyway cursing and started looking through the trash since this alleyway was a dead end.

We were about three miles away from my families land and I knew I could make it on foot. I changed into an old dirty nightgown as quietly as I could. My family couldn't know about me being Hellfire yet, I've got a plan to follow.

Stepping out from behind the bin I whistled gaining their attention. All three stepped towards me and I went straight for the one in the middle after I chucked two rocks at the others. I used my weight to knock him down and I punched him multiple times. I felt someone coming behind me and I elbow them hard on the ribcage. Another arm grabbed me from behind on the left side and the guy on the floor got up to tase me. While trying to get it together again they landed a few hits and I chuckled sadistically.

One got out a knife, "A taser and a knife, now now that isn't fair but I guess it will make up for your lack of skills" I taunted getting up.

The one with the knife growled and charged at me and I jumped to the right side as he cut my shoulder. I kicked his ribcage and he flew with a thud, grabbing the knife he dropped I raced to the other two. I landed a few good hits on them and decided I needed to end it.

Bring my arm back I threw the knife at one of their heads and he dropped dead while the other guy froze. Seeing the advantage I ran to him and knocked the taser out of his hand and used it on his throat. He shook violently and dropped when it was over, I heard a groan and looked to my right to see the other guy I kicked waking up. He looked around and I walked to him with blood and bruises littering my body, "wir sehen uns in der Hölle" (German "See you in hell") I told him and kicked in his pressure point on his neck. Dead. I left my signature hellfire drawing with their blood on their foreheads and a note next to the bodies.

Making sure no one saw that interaction too I made a beeline for my bag and kept my head down walking towards my home.

I decided to go through the land itself so I could hide my bag and they would question it. I need to make it looked like I escaped and I mean I did so it wasn't a full lie.

Lies, I never wanted to lie to them but I have to for now.

I saw a tree and there was a small hollow hole where I stuffed my bag. I sent a quick message to William and let him now phase two was starting.

I hissed in pain standing up since they got me pretty good in the shoulder with the knife. I have a 5 inch gash on my shoulder and the bruises aren't helping but I was confused since being tortured for hours gave me a high pain tolerance. I moved my gown to take a look and that's why, the knife was laced with poison. I need to move.

I heard a guard start yelling as I saw the castle come into view, "Hey! What are you doing on this land? Are yo-.." he trailed off as I turned around.

He gasped and rushed to me, "Serafina?" He asked picking me up. I nodded since I recognized him, he was the second in command of the guards after my dads best friend.

Feeling tired I laid my head on his shoulder I closed my eyes, "It's okay principessa, I've got you. You don't know how worried they've been." He told me softly.

As we walked there were multiple gasps and running, a door opened where I heard many voices.

He placed me down and helped me stand while he talked but I couldn't concentrate, suddenly all chatter ceased.

Looking around I stopped at his dark brown eyes. I smiled softly "Daddy.." I breathed.

Everyone froze. Feeling the effects of the poison settling in, I collapsed.

Someone wrapped their arms around me and I snuggled into the familiar scent of coffee and musk. I sighed happily and fell asleep, I wasn't Petro's. I was daddy's little girl. And I was only his.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Yay. She's home!! Next few chapters will have some family love. She deserves it. ❤️