Chapter 30

Few months have passed and it's December already. Kageyama's birthday was his most memorable one. Atleast that what he said to Shouyou. The Team had planned a surprise party for him. His parents were out of the country like the usual they're still busy. But, he never felt lonely. The most surprising thing for him was when Shouyou gave him a personal package from Tokyo. It was a package full of volleyball stuff like shoes, knee pads and stuff. While, the rest of the Akiyama had their own gifts sent to Miyagi. Mr. Akiyama gave him a letter saying he had the permission to stay over or even move  to their home and that he prepared a new room for him there and gave him a car with his personal driver that will bring him to Tokyo and everywhere around he wants to go. Together with the letter was a passport, Mr. Akiyama added that if he wants to join them when they travel he can come over to Tokyo fast to prepare. That made Kageyama smile, a smile that isn't scary. Definitely, he wanted to go with them. Kageyama loved the Akiyamas because they are more than a family to him than his very own. The next one was Haru, a sticky paper was at the top of a huge box. Haru said on the paper was he needs to finish it all or else... He opened it and his eyes gleamed. It was full of his favorite milk. The last one he opened was Tenma's package. It was shouyou's number 10 and 14 jersey, both are inside a glass case. He was so happy about it that he hung it on his bedroom wall.

Christmas Day, Kageyama spent the time with the Akiyamas in Tokyo. His parents can't make it till New Year's eve so when he was invited he quickly agreed. He was so happy playing volleyball and spending time with the Akiyama's. Shouyou became his girlfriend and both of them are contented and happy. And on New Year's Day he got to spend a quality time with his real family.

Before December ended, Tsukishima had a chance to talk to Hinata. His heart is thumping loud when he see her. Tsukishima never had the chance to properly confess her feelings for her. Though all of them already know about it. Tsukishima told her everything, from his plans to figure out what relationship Yui and her had and his feelings for her. Shoyo felt bad because he can't feel anything special for him any more. Tsukishima knew about it and accept her rejection. Since then he started focusing more on volleyball and planned to continue playing till college. But thanks to the closure they had, eventually they became close friends. Tsukishima let her call him Kei. Both of them supported each other. They were so close that Kei promised Shouyou that when the right person for him came, he'll introduce her to Shouyou and told her lover someday that this girl called Shouyou Akiyama changed his stiff perspective and let him see the world. The universe, rather. Tsukishima became more than happy on his current relationship with Shouyou.

While, Karasuno felt so sorry and guilty from everything still wanted to do everything in exchange from what they have done to her. Karasuno already said there sorry personally. They knew that forgiveness isn't easy and they promise to make up for everything like Kageyama did. Nekoma was happy about what happened. Kenma and Kuroo spend their New Year on Akiyama's home. Taking a lot of photos with Shouyou, for memories and surely for Kuroo's schemes. Sending all the photos to Kageyama's phone obviously teasing the setter again. Which made Kageyama jealous of the two Nekoma players.

While, Hinata stayed at home. Doctor Sato and Reo still continued their theraphies and medications. She's doing pretty well. She can have light exercises day by day lessening the physical theraphies on her schedule. Sometimes, Kageyama accompany her to her theraphies and most of the times would snatch her away. Taking her to shopping. That made the Akiyamas lecture them throughout the rest of the day. Shouyou was so happy to have her family and friends beside her to help her cope up with her usual daily activities. She's the first Comorbid Disorder patient to survive than any other cases in the world. She knew that her case had no cure and that theraphies and medications are just a way of calming her mind and body. But, remembering all of them. She knew she had to live and make his disorder stable.

____________
_____________________
_________________

Years passed...

These past few years, Karasuno had won the spring nationals. And became a powerhouse school once again. Hinata went back to Nekoma after her body is halfway back to regaining her stamina and her physical strength. She still wanted to go to school as a third year after accelerating her tests. Udai (Tenma) became one of the youngest and most successful businessman in the world after finally inherited the company from his father. All thanks to his family and the people who worked for him. Haru soon graduated. He cherished his physical skills so much that he decided to build a school of his own and now it is one of the most well known and prestigious school where students get to learn more about weapons, physical skills and health conditioning. While, Hinata continues to have theraphies every week and her medications were lessened. Mr. Akiyama was proud of his sons and his only daughter for their success. Hinata who supports her family promised to take care of herelf more. Sooner or later these following months she'll be gone for a while, to go to abroad. She has one of the highest positions in Japan Volleyball Association and she's the chosen one who will be the representative of Japan on the upcoming program being held in the National Volleyball of Ireland in Dublin. His escort is Kuroo Tetsuro the former volleyball captain and along with him is her motherly figure in Nekoma whose no other than Yaku Morisuke. Both of them are currently working with her.

As for Kageyama, he became a professional volleyball player. Representing the whole country of Japan. He became famous as his games can be watched from televisions and he's also featured in sports magazines in Asia and around the world. Kageyama is still happy even though Hinata didn't came back to Karasuno. He still didn't gave her up. Despite his busy schedule he would still find his own ways to visit Shouyou. While, Shouyou is always busy being with Kuroo and Yaku with the preparations and also for her paperworks. Mr. Akiyama also sponsored Kageyama in his sports. Well, the whole family of Akiyama does. That made the boy so much happy, though his smiles are always scary and he never changed when he approaches people or if people approached him. Who he called noisy strangers that he loved to squish like the milk carton. The whole Karasuno hadn't heard a thing from Shouyou if she already forgave them. But, Akiyama Family already gave them another chance to prove themselves.

The bond between Nekoma and Shouyou never changed. Whenever, they had the time to spare they all gathered at Shoyo's place to have fun or sometimes they would go for a trip to the beach or the park or anywhere Kuroo would pull them. Meanwhile, the former Karasuno team are still persistent to win back Shouyou after what happened before. Daichi and Sugawara are now married and already adopted two children. They are Haruto and Gin, they're fraternal twins. Suga is now an elementary school teacher and sometimes Haru would let him teach in his school about health and physical fitness on children while Daichi is now a police officer in Miyagi. The rest has its own jobs and hobbies(like Noya) too. Asahi became an Apparel Designer in Tokyo, Nishinoya had different plans and started to travel around the world(currently at the coast of Italy, fishing for marlin), Yamaguchi started working for a home electronics company in Miyagi, Tsukishima are currently working at Sendai City Museum right after he graduated, Ennoshita is now a physical therapist and some times work for Shouyou as her personal physical therapist, Kinoshita is now working at a train company, Narita works at a realty firm(a/n:doesn't remember what a realty firm is), and Tanaka is now a personal trainer and Haru also took him sometimes to train at his school since his school also teaches sports and physical combats. While as for the two female managers, Kiyoko is now working as a sports store employee and Haru became his loyal supplier who always buys lots of sports stuff for his school. and Yachi is now a designer like her mother and like Kiyoko and some of them, Haru is also a supplier at the company she's working. They still made time to get together just like Nekoma spending time with Shouyou. Sometimes, the whole Karasuno visits Shouyou at her workplace. When Shouyou is present in Japan because she always are busy on business trips and on her health issues.

*************

Another finished chapter.

Close enough to completing the story (?)

EDITED