Chapter 14

People are rushing back and fort in the city of Tokyo. It was noisy, beeping cars, voices of different people talking and the sound of the leaves of the trees moving keeping itself busy like everything around him. He was looking for a Manga Entertainment Company somewhere around the big busy streets of Tokyo.

He parked his car on a parking lot. He got out of the car and lock it. He stood at a huge building made out of marble, glass and concrete. It was plain black but it's elegant looking and simple. It doesn't look like a place where manga artists use to stay at least that's what he thought. He was a pure Japanese but he grew up in Brazil. Since, his family move to Brazil when he's just 10 years old leaving a small japanese knowledge and culture behind him.

He was about to go in when a guy with black curly hair with a pair of piercing dark grey orbs wearing a black hoodie sweater, dark blue jeans and a pair of black converse came out from inside the building. He was smiling towards him. It was the first time he met Hinata's one and only brother. He bow down as a respect but Tenma told him to stand straight and quickly gave him a hug. He was clueless about the man's behaviour. Though, he felt the same unfamiliar but comfortable warmth that Shouyou gaves him. Tenma just laugh at his stiff body. He calms himself down from laughing and put down both of his hands on his shoulders.

"Welcome back, Haru Silva or should've say Akiyama Haru"

___________________
___________
____________________________

August 30, XXXX, the day that Summer Camp ended. Hinata had been close to Fukurodani players and the rest of the players from other teams. Ubugawa was the first to leave followed by Shinzen and Fukurodani. Bit before Fukurodani's bus moved, Bokuto and Akaashi even took a photo with her and exchange phone numbers after both of them kissed her on her forehead. Nekoma are almost finished packing up while Karasuno are still on the middle of packing up their things, the usual late crows. Then there's Hinata beside her stuff while holding her phone looking at something that seems to interest her.

For the first time, after she came back to Tokyo. Her brother finally got the time to contact and see her. Tenma said that he's going to fetch her up with a help of a friend. A friend? Her  brother got himself a new friend? Meanwhile, Nekoma finished packing. The whole team hugged Hinata and that took her by surprise. Then each one of them gave him a peck on top of his head or ruffle her hair till it is messy enough like a bird's nest. They all wave at him as they all sat inside the bus. Soon enough, Nekoma was out of sight. Leaving her and Karasuno behind.

KAGEYAMA

They all leave after gaving her a hug. She was just standing there beside her things while looking at her phone in wonder. Then, suddenly she smile. My heart suddenly hurt so bad, my knees starts to wobble and my stomach flipped. I want to ask her why did they left you behind or why are you looking at your phone with that face? But, I remember what happened the last time. That last time when I let her sleep on my lap after she passed out. I already cleared a bunch of thoughts.

I thought that volleyball was enough. But, it was sad without her. I thought that being alone at home was fine. But, since she visit there being alone makes me sick. After I kissed her that day, I thought it was not enough proof to like someone especially her. I still want to be by her side as a partner or even if it's just a friend. And I know that I was too much already wanting her to acknowledge me after what we did to her.

I'm such an idiot. Bakageyama. That was me. She used to call me that before. But now I can't hear her shouting for my name. I want to see her sweet smile directing towards me. So, this is why. Why Yui is always turning me off even if I don't know the reason of it. Now I know. And I regret believing Yui over the one person I like.

Our team was the one left with Hinata. We're almost finish packing up our things. When, a black Lexus car stopped in front of Hinata. I never thought that Hinata was rich. Tenma Udai, her brother got out from the front passenger seat. I can feel my team's eyes silently gazing at them. Tenma hugged his sister the moment he got out of the car.

"I miss you, Sho" Tenma said to his sister. "I miss you too, niichan." she answered back. I never knew that his brother had a car well I never had the chance to know. "Who is this friend of yours? I assume that he/she owns the car" she said to his brother. Tenma just mess her hair and started to pick her things up and put in on the back of the car. Then, suddenly another one got out. I guess he owns the car, since he opened the door at the driver's seat.

I think he's on 180 cm tall, he had this wavy mahogany hair and pitch black eyes. Wearing a blue polo shirt, black jeans and a pair of black nike kicks. He smiled brightly at Hinata and I can see her eyes went big in surprise and soon was filled with tears. Tch, "Oh meu Deus, Haru!!" (Oh my gosh, Haru!!) she squeaked. I didn't understand her but the moment she jump at the guy while laughing the same way that she did with Bokuto made me clenched my fist crashing my milk box. I just throw it and clean myself with a tissue. This time, he seems to be much more closer to her. And somewhere inside me hated it.

"Senti sua falta. Você nunca disse uma palavra que estava saindo naquele dia, Sunny. Foi triste lá sem você." (I missed you. You never even said a word that you're leaving that day, Sunny. It was sad there without you) he said while pouting at her. Disgusting idiot. Hinata just laugh and flicked his forehead. That's my girl, wait... what?! The guy just touched his red forehead then put her down and led her inside the car both laughing at each other. Leaving us dumbfounded. What just happened there. Tch. Dumbass.

What a dumbass, indeed.

***********

Another one finished.

Have a great day today!!

EDITED