Chapter 28

SHOUYOU

Graaahhh..... So noisy...

Where is this noise coming from?

"Urgg..ghh..haaa." where am I? Why is it so bright? Am I dead? Who are these two people surrounding me?

UDAI

"Urgg..ghh..haaa.".... Shouyou..! I dragged the dumbfounded Kageyama along beside Shouyou. She really is awake?!

She's awake!! Kageyama and I can't help but to both hug her while tears flow through our eyes. Thank goodness, everyone should know about this. But, she might be in shock right now after sleeping for a few months. She still needs to rest to refreshen her head. We both helped her sat down since she's still a bit weak from all the IV and not even moving for months.

"I'm glad you're awake, our Shouyou" Kageyama said gently to her as he caressed her hair. Wait...There's something wrong, I stopped Kageyama from caressing her hair and to stop speaking. I'm glad he understood. I gently smiled at my sister and asked, "Is something wrong my dear sister, do you need something? Tell me if there's a problem" I reassured her. She just stare at both of us then what she said left us dunbfounded. I really can't believe it...

"Ahhh... Uhhmm. Sorry, but who are you?"

Did she forgot about us?!

________________
_______________________

KAGEYAMA

What?!

Shouyou she is your brother, why can't you remember? I held her shoulder, I can't accept this.. Dumbass atleast try to remember... Please..atleast try...

"It's us, Shouyou. He's your brother, Udai. I'm your partner right? I'm your only partner, Kageyama. With me you're invincible. We've been waiting for you to wake up. I've been waiting for you, Sho. Please atleast try to remember. Please.." there I said it. I finally said it. Udai grabbed me by right shoulder and slightly pulled me away from her.

"Gave her time to rest and think about it later. Don't push her if she doesn't remember" Udai said. I can see the pain and hurt in his eyes. No, atleast I want her to remember those wonderful memories she had with us, with me. Damn it. Damn it. What should I do?!

Udai left to inform the others about the situation. A few minutes, they were all gathered immediately on Mr. Akiyama's office. Nekoma with Kenma as their new captain, Karasuno with Ennoshita as the captain, the alumnus (the former third years), Haru and Akaashi with Bokuto. They were here to talk about Shouyou. Of course, we won't let her like that. All clueless about us, all clueless about me. That's not gonna happen, my dumbass.

SHOUYOU

What happened? Who are those people? Wow, am I really this rich?

The door suddenly flew open, one was the Kageyama guy with dark blue eyes and raven coloured hair and my brother Udai, atleast that what the Kageyama guy said. With them are a guy who's name was Haru and a man in 40's I think? Was my father. They told me that they were my family. Okay..?

Further on, they told me stories and shown me photo albums about the history of our family. Udai my brother and I was adopted by our current father after our biological family died on an accident in Yamagata. I was sick because of bullying and the dark past my biological family had before. Then when they died, I suddenly fell unconscious and no one can say what really happened to me. I was not on coma its like I just suddenly slept like a spell was given on me. It was all too sudden. And after a few months had past, I didn't wake up until now.

They said that I played volleyball and I was really good at it. Just like my brother. The teams here at my room was Nekoma and Karasuno. Karasuno was my former team and Nekoma was my current team since I transferred. That's what all they said but I think that there's still something missing. I juat can't put it into words. Well seems like it isn't important anyway, right?

...

Days have past, all of them never failed to visit me to my room everyday. They started to organize my schedule. I continued my medications and theraphies. All of them kept on telling me memories when I was with them that I can't remember. It seems fun to be with them. I hope my memories go back.

*acckk* my head hurts so bad! Like it's breaking into pieces.

"Shouyou!" Haru quickly held me close to him trying to help me with my head ache while contacting the others on his phone using his free hand.

Arrgghh!! I can't keep up with this stupid headache. Soon, darkness devoured me.

And the last thing I can recall before I blacked out was that.... I remember everything.

***********

Another short chapter....

Thanks for reading!!!!

EDITED