Chapter 9

YUI

He's a girl?! All this time I thought he's gay. This time, I'm not going to loose. Ever since, I came to Karasuno I promised myself that I'll get everything I want like the last time in States. I can't be left behind. Not with her. He's been famous before for being such a sweet little high school boy. Such a softie boy, not knowing that she's a female. So that's why he's too weak for a boy. The rest of the girls at school isn't as famous as Kei my boyfriend, Kageyama and Hinata.

Kei is famous because he's handsome and intelligent, Kageyama as the silent and cool type while Hinata as the friendly one. And I hate someone like Hinata. I admit that I flinched at her the moment she opened her eyes. It's quite intimidating but I am more intimidating than her.

Insects and bugs are all over the place. It's disgusting, and itchy on my skin. I just pick up my towel and gently place it on top of my hair. I walked out of the female's washroom and made my way back to our room. On the way, I saw a small silhouette of a girl looking outside the window of this dark corridor. Now what to we have here.

Speaking of the devil. Gracefully, I walk towards her without making a sound. I'm sure she'll be surprised. After all she's too weak.

"You can't surprise me enough, Yui" she suddenly spoke to me while still looking outside the window. She already noticed me? I just shrugged it off, I'm not letting her get me. I stood up straight and held my head high. I look at her in despise.

"How's the feeling of being the crows manager, huh? Pretty nasty isn't it?"

How does this hoe knew about me as the new manager?! Is she a stalker?! How dare she look at me like she can read me lke an open book. I stay composed as possible and smirked at her. "So much for a stalker aren't we?" I teased at her and secretly gritted my teeth. This is frustrating everything about her is so frustrating.

"I won't get any advantage of stalking you, Yui Fujioka. And by the way, good luck as a manager of the team. Good night." she boredly answered as she turned her back on me while waving. While I just stood here dumbfounded. What just happened?! Did she just left me?! How dare her. I'll win this time. Arrrrgghhh!!!!! Calm down Yui, you need to stay composed at all times.

___________
______________________________
__________________

The big full moon are illuminating in her eyes making the dark grey look like the night sky and the hazel was more like the daylight. Her shoulder length hair are being swayed by the wind. She missed Brazil, she missed Carlos and her mommy Lia and her friend. She missed her family in Yamagata and she missed her brother. But being with Nekoma makes her a little less lonely.

But thinking what happened earlier makes her laugh again. Yui just stood there while she left bored of their mini conversation. She knows that Yui is the who started so why is she so frustrated? 'I just laugh at her hilarious face looking all tough and mighty but don't know what she's defending' she tought to herself. Her laugh was like a sweet high pitched song drifting with the wind under the pale moonlight, as she stood under a tree near the rooms where all of them are staying.

Kenma who was playing his game alone hiding from a tree nearby heard a soft faint laugh. For the first time he put down his gadget and went to where the laugh is. Finally, he saw Shoyo sitting under a tree while trying to stop from laughing and then her laugh turns to small soft giggles. Kenma decided to step further until he made it beside her and sat down. He knew that Shoyo already know that he's there so he asked, "Why are you laughing?."

Hinata stopped and took a deep breath calming herself down before she answered Kenma. "I just remembered something funny" she said while looking at the sky giggling to herself. Kenma find it cute. He doesn't know that Hinata can be this cute. The next few minutes were silent. Hinata is looking at the sky while Kenma continued to play his game. The silence made her yawn. Gently, she decided to close her eyes and lean on Kenma's shoulder. Kenma who was focused on his game flinched and look at Hinata. He smiled as a faint shade of pink appeared on his cheeks and let her sleep for a while at his shoulders.

_________________

KAGEYAMA

Having a nice shower before going to bed is the best. I was walking through the corridor when I saw a shadow of two people sitting under a tree nearby. I take a good look at it and saw Kenma and Hinata. Hinata is leaning on his small shoulders. I can see them clearly because of the pale light coming from the moon.

Flashbacks suddenly played in my head. Hinata used to lean on my shoulder like that whenever he's tired from a match. Not that I'm jealous but after finding out that Hinata is a girl made me feel different remembering that time. Hinata used to lean on my shoulder, steal some of my bento, hug me after winning a game and the only one who trust me 100%. Remembering that made me feel unusual. My stomach starts to flip and my heart suddenly hurts. I grip tightly to my shirt where my heart is located. What is this? I'm just sad because my partner is gone. Yes, that's just it. I'm just sad. There's no way, I feel that way for Hinata.

"Where have you been Kageyama?" Suga asked me the moment I got inside. I sigh, "Just up from some fresh air before I sleep." Thankfully, he doesn't ask anymore and Saltyshima was already sleeping so no more insults this time. I just went straight ahead to my futon and sleep with an unusual heavy feeling that are slowly growing inside of me.

*************

Yui grew up in States because of his father's business. She's pure Japanese. And she's famous in her former school because she's well known as the most spoiled brat. Everything she wants she gets. She's also good at controlling people by her acting and stuff. She doesn't like those people who are like Hinata. Boy or girl she will surely hate it. Also she hates loosing to someone especially to those she hates. That's why she's like that. It's just her nature, getting everything she wants surely will result being foreign in the independence. Well, she's a rich kid everything she needs will be given to her in just a split second.

She's a girl with a golden spoon in her mouth. That's Yui Fujioka.

Anyway, thanks again for reading my story. And I am sorry for all the wrong spelling (it's the keyboard's fault) and grammar (another "" fault).

Hehehe. But surely it is really my fault. Cause all I do is type and type the moment I had the ideas in my mind.

Thank you again for reading!!!

EDITED