He grabbed my legs "jump" he said I jumped and he carried me upstairs. He kicked his door and threw me on his bed.

He crawled and grabbed both of my legs I smiled. He smirked and grabbed both of my wrists and started to kiss me. He sucked on my lower lip. "Minho~"

"Shh take your shirt off." I sat up and he helped me take off my shirt. He attack my body.  "aghh~ minHo" his right hand twisted my nipple as he sucked on the other one. I arched my back. "F-fuck!!"

I grabbed his face and kissed him. His hands were on either side of me. His lower body leaned in my crotch and grinded on me. He roughly pushed his dick into mine.  "Minho stop I'm going to Ahh c-cum."  He stop moving and took his pants and shirt off leaving his underwear on he took mine off as well. Is this actually happening is he going to fuck me but why do I feel something missing is it because I'm not sure if he feels the same as me..

He sat me up. I was breathing hard. He took my hand and put it on his dick. "Is this okay?" he said. I nodded. He hold my hand and told me to touch his dick. I grabbed his dick from the inside of his underwear and started jerking him off. He put his head back and let out a groan.

"Suck me~," He said as his mouth was open his tongue sticking out as he grabs the sheets for pressure.

Before, I could suck him off I had my finger on his tip I kept squeezing it making him squirmed. He had a full on erection that pre cum was falling out on my fingers. I took my hand away from his dick. "What are you d-doing." He said looking at me confused why I stopped. "Didn't you say you want to get sucked." I licked my lips before I kissed his neck and looked down at his hard-on cock.

I laid down on my stomach this was my first time sucking a guy off... I hope it's true what they say in sucking dick. I looked at him and put the tip of his cock in my mouth I gently sucked on it. My tongue danced on the tip. Then I put the whole thing in my mouth my cheeks turned hallow as I suck. He grabbed my hair and start to push me down I didn't mind if it was hitting the back of my throat I wasn't feeling choked or wanted to gag I love that he was doing it hard.

He moved his hips back and forth hitting the back of my throat. "Aghh~" I moaned pretty loud I started to rub my hand on my dick I was getting hard with all the tension.

I sucked so hard sucking everything in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around. "F-fuck Jisung!! I-I think I'm g-going to c-cum!!"

I sucked harder bobbing my head. I can feel his erection "ahh! Mmmm" he came all over my mouth I couldn't swallow everything I dripped some of his cum on the bed.

He looked at me then at my underwear that was wet with pre–cum. He grabbed both of my arms. "You need help with that." I looked at him was I ready to have sex with him. "Um, Minho!"  "Yes," he started to leave hickeys on my neck.

"I don't think I'm ready to have sex with you yet I mean I will like to do it someday but I'm not sure if I want to do it right now it's too soon."

He looked at me then looked down it was silent I sat up and touched his cheeks. He didn't dare to look up. "I'll tell you when I'm ready. But can you do something else that will make my dick go down?" I said kissing his lower lip. He kissed back not letting go of me. He passionately kissed me.

"I'll wait when the time is ready for you. But we can still get kisses from each other right." I nodded. "Just help me with my problem I need you to touch me."

10 minutes later we were hugging in bed sleeping in each other arms he caressed my hair as I sleep.

Minho POV

I smiled I never felt something like this before it feels nice being with someone who is more interested in you than themselves all the time. I wasn't gay I just like the feeling with Jisung I doubt Jisung is gay he's probably bi.

My phone buzzed I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and looked at the user name.

Naeun;)
Hey, it's Naeun from school the one you follow behind and called you creepy wanna catch a movie with me?

The girl that's her name. She texting me. She has a lovely name. I should text back.

Me
Sure pick you up at your place!! How bout 7 pm hmm?

Naeun;)
Sound great see you there 3<

I'm going out with her. Hell yeah.

I looked at Jisung who was breathing softly on my neck. He's cute I know he won't mind were nothing he'll be alright.

Y'all probably hate Minho me too...

But it just getting tastier

But it just getting tastier. I'm sorry if you wanted someone to get dick down don't worry that still in its work. So I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday or for a long time.
Yesterday was my birthday. I hope y'all don't hate me for that. I'll try in fixing this dumbass schedule...
Bye. Love you guys.

Word Count: 1723