The difference in caring...

One of the best, and most important things about family is the fact that its members care about one another. They care if one of them is hurting, they care if one of them feels left out. Although life is full of exceptions to this golden rule, there are also families that keep on holding strong together. And supporting each other. No matter what...

Sanem's heart felt as if it sank to it's lowest low. She thought that the days when they had to face Fabri were gone. She thought that she put an end to his presence in their lives. But she was wrong. Fabri not only kept calling her, he advised her that the formula for her perfumes was incomplete and he needed her attention and complete assistance. If not, he would turn back around and refile his charges against Can. That was something she never wanted to happen, nor was she prepared to chance it. So, she had gone back to his company's laboratory and worked with the laboratory technicians to fulfill her end of the bargain. No sooner did she finish helping the technicians, Fabri appeared. He had been firm but all too polite, which unnerved her even more. She left his building and needed to breathe the cool fresh air just to remain calm...

Walking back to Fikri Harika, her heart was still aching. Her head was still spinning in all possible directions when Can caught up with her. He attempted to surprise her, but it was she who surprised him. Sanem may have been aloof as often as he could remember, but her state of mind alarmed him. What could have possibly put such a grim shadow on her face? What could have possibly dimmed that light in her eyes? He asked her, but she brushes it all off as a sign of her having to run back to the agency. Then again, she babbled in her response, which was always a sign of something brewing in her mind, and it was a sign that something was not as it seemed, and that she tried to cover it up. Yet, the more he pressed her for the answer, the more she denied that something wasn't right. So he trusted her, choosing to trust his beloved rather than question her words.

They were both equally stunned when Ceyda appeared right behind them. As usually, unannounced. Sanem greeted her with a smile as big as she could afford. Ceyda replied with her own smile. But she wasn't her usual self. She appeared worried. Can guided them to his office, and Ceyda's words turned his gut. Fabri was coming out with his own perfume. With his own campaign to rival thst of Redmode's. Ceyda had good reason to worry because McKennon requested that the campaign being prepared by Fikri Harika be pushed up. Can wasn't worried. Though was thrown off by the fact that they would have to speed up the release of the Redmode campaign, he trusted his employees and knew they would meet the new deadline. But there was another aspect of what Ceyda revealed that intrigued him. One that made him wonder silently about McKennon. Fikri Harika dealt with matters involving a spy planted at the agency. And McKennon planted one at Fabri's company himself?

No one was as shocked at that news, though, as Sanem. She could not move. She could not breathe. She did not even try to gasp for air, because she felt her lungs had compressed. She felt as if she had no more blood left in her body because it all rushed to her head, and then her heart. She listened to Can while he spoke to Ceyda. No words scared her more than to hear that he would be glad to make Fabri pay for everything Fabri had done, and when he added that Fabri kept calling Sanem, she felt her throat squeezed to its limit. She was grateful to Deren for coming in when she did. But Deren herself was surprised too at Can's words regarding Fabri. They were still contracted with Fabri's company to do their campaigns until recently, and there was no mention of a new perfume campaign. None.

Sanem excused herself from Can's office, and barely walked to the door. She closed it behind her, and breathed out her worst fears. Just as she did, Leyla came around and saw the utter horror on her sister's face. And in her eyes. Sanem rushed Leyla into her office, and revealed that her fears were coming true. Fabri wasn't done with them. Fabri was releasing a new perfume - most likely HER perfume. And Can would soon discover what she had done. Leyla tried her best to calm her sister down. Nothing was certain yet. Leyla pointed out one very important fact: Ceyda herself was not certain how the perfume being created actually smelled like, or whether the spy saw Sanem. And most of all, Ceyda would have told Can if she knew Sanem was involved with Fabri. So this oy meant that Ceyda was unaware of Sanem's cooperation with Fabri.