Unbreakable kind of love..

The moment that true love is faced with an invisible challenge of doubt that threatens its existence, it begins to brace itself against the storm that it knows is coming. True love is confident in its own strength. In its own power. In its own ability to overcome any and all obstacles. The only question that remains, is whether those that feel this kind of love are confident in its ability to overcome all doubt..

The moment of utter bliss when Sanem heard Can admit to everyone at the agency that they were together turned into a moment of indescribable fear and panic. Shortly after Can asked Sanem to move her desk into his office so that they could share the space and make the most out of the time they would be spending together, Sanem caused Can's moonstones to fall to the floor after she grabbed folders and notebooks off his desk. The moonstones didn't just fall to the floor. They fell and the light moonstobe broke. In half. Right by Sanem's feet. Right in front of her. Right between her and Can.

The panic she felt rushed all the blood out of her heart. She feared the worst. She anticipated the worst because she was convinced Can would grow angry and yell at her for breaking his keepsake charm. She braced for his anger. But he did not yell. He did not scream. He did not push her out of his office. He did not even scold her. He was as baffled by what happened as he was surprised. The moonstones had fallen out of his hands hundreds of times. Thousands. He even threw them on the ground at Emre after he had learnd of Emre's bribe to his friend's Company, which in turn initiated a series of events that caused them to have to sign the contract with Fabri. And those moonstones were as hard as a diamond. Virtually indestructible. But the light moonstone broke. In half. Because of Sanem...

Can could see the panic in her eyes. He sensed it as well. He took the two broken light moonstone pieces from her. He turned the two pieces in his hand. Looked at them. He asked her not to be scared and asked her to calm down because if the moonstone broke now, it was meant to break now. It was fated to break now. There was no other explanation about it. None. But Sanem was too shaken to calm down. She apologized for what she did, and rushed out of his office after telling him that it would be better for her to keep her desk where it was, where she would not cause him any more harm.

As she sat down by her desk, Ceycey rushed to her side as if the wind itself blew him toward her. He heard Sanem's apology to Can. And he needed to know if they were okay. That they were still together. That they had not broken up. Sanem looked at him with sadness in her eyes, but confirmed that she and Can were still together. They had not broken up. He breathed a sigh of relief. He was not about to let anything or anyone mess with their true love and their budding relationship. He didn't keep their secret for nothing. And Sanem better not mess with their love. Period.

To change the subject, Ceycey mentioned to Sanem that ever since Can announced that she was his beloved and that they were together, Deren was totally unresponsive. Even worse, Deren became so obsessed with the news, that she had her eyes fixated on Sanem, and would now monitor her each and every move, like a hawk. But Ceycey told her he had a remedy for that. The best kind of remedy there was. He offered her the biggest Turkish evil eye protection amulet he could have found. She could not have been more happier to have received the amulet. She needed protection. And the bigger the amulet, the better.

No soon did things calm down with Deren, Güliz exclaimed that Ceyda and Maks McKennon had come and were making a grand entrance. Though Sanem did her best to intercept them before they reached Can's office in an attempt to share the news of becoming Can's beloved with Ceyda, Can rushed out to welcome them into the agency. And Ceyda could not have smiled any brighter when she saw Can, just to throw off Sanem's happy mood. After their meeting, and after Ceyda and Maks McKennon left, Can gathered the agency's employees and announced that they were about to sign a contract with the Redmode Cosmetics, Maks McKennon's Company. Everyone seemed happy to hear the news, except for Deren, who was totally unimpressed.