Ch. 6 - Izuku

Idk if yall have watched She-ra Princess of Power on Netflix, but yall should. It has some great LGBTQ+ representation. Also, not a spoiler, but wrong Hordak is Baby. Just look at this picture!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 6 years since Izuku had officially entered the foster care system.

6 years since he met Eraserhead.

6 years since his parents died...

6 years since hell started.

He didnt like the foster system. No, scratch that, he HATED it. He's only been in two homes and both have done the same thing. Use the money from the government, ment for him, for their wants. Each family forcing him to clean up every part of the house, and if he messed up or talked back? Beat. Starved. Punished.

And school. School was just as bad.

After Izuku had discovered his quirk, he kept it to himself, mostly. A lot of the kids thought he was quirkless, so they did what his 1st elementary had done to him. Bullied him. Beat him.

Maybe he deserved it. He killed his own parents, his 2nd school got that across to him, same with the foster families.

His first day at his new school, he was happy, no proud of his quirk. He wasnt quirkless anymore and that's all that mattered to him. He was to introduce himself and his quirk and someone immediately recognized him.

"You're the one from the news?"

"The one who killed his parents?"

"Yeah him."

"Really? Than he must be insane."

"My mom called him a villian."

"My sister called him him a demon."

"I call him a monster"

"Yeah a monster."

"He's a Monster."

And that's what his is. Everyone called him that. His nickname was that or villian. His foster sibling caught on as well amd brought the name home. Drilled into his head from three years. He was a useless monster.

From that day, he refused to use his quirk. It was the thing that made him what he was.

Izuku fell into a depression. Punishments became deserved to him, even when they werent. He thought of it as God's punishment. As karma. When he messed up, and people wouldnt notice, he would punish himself with a blade from his foster mom's discarded razor.

No one notice his bandaged arms, his dark bags, his blank expression. If they did, they didnt care. Who would, he was a monster who killed his parents.

The bullying, the punishments, the cutting, the pain. It was all deserved for Izuku.

"Oi, Yowamushi!" Someone called.

Izuku kept drawing, he was so caught up in his drawing, he couldn't here the kid calling him.

"Yowamushi, are you ignoring me?" The kid grabbed Izuku's hair and pulled it up. His hair had grown a decent length since his foster parents are admit that it isnt that long.

Izuku started at the boy with a blank expression until his sketchbook was stolen.

"He asked you a question, Yowamushi," a girl spat, with Izuku sketchbook in hand.

He stood up, yanking his hair out of grin and went to grab his sketchbook. The girl tossed it to the boy who pulled his hair.

"Aww does Yowamushi want his book back? What even is it." The boy spoke, starting to open the sketchbook.