Chapter 16.2

King of Ning residence, Jingshui Pavilion.

Huang Fu Jie's fingers slid over the smooth chess pieces, and the touch reminded him of that night again.

He caressed that place to his heart's content.

Everything of Zhang Ping spread out in front of him, and he could treat him as he wanted to.

He had no idea whether he wanted to show it to the trainers or simply to satisfy his distorted desires.

That night, Zhang Ping was completely different from his usual self.

He was very fortunate that Zhang Ping was under the control of the trainer momo that night and couldn't look at him directly. Otherwise, when he saw the begging in Zhang Ping's eyes, maybe he would not bear it.

But Zhang Ping never had a chance to beg for mercy*.

He endured it all along.

Endured him to cruelly pinch and play with his nipples; endured him to treat his rear anus with unrelenting roughness; endured him to scratch and rub his body randomly; endured him to spray semen over and over Inside him.

He found that he exceptionally liked the rare appearance of Zhang Ping's anus with foreign objects plugged in it.

He used the wooden phallus to play with Zhang Ping and made him cry. When he pulled out, there was a strong contraction in Zhang Ping, having seen that he pulled out the dick and pierced him.

At that time Zhang Ping struggled, he gave him a little lesson. Zhang Ping may also come to his senses, and he obediently no longer resists.

Oh, in order to confirm the speculation of the Trainer, at first he asked Zhang Ping to serve him with his mouth.

Poor Zhang Ping, at that time he couldn't bear to see the fright in his eyes.

But he likes Zhang Ping's expression and feeling when he is connected with him. He thought that in the future he would let Zhang Ping help him with his mouth rather than bare hands. Of course, the mouth below cannot be ignored. But I'm afraid Zhang Ping won't let him touch him again, right?

What should he do to make Zhang Ping really want to do those things?

"You and Zhang Ping....... This old one saw the day before yesterday that Hong Xiu had brought two Trainers Momos here, what's going on?

"The name of this place was not well received, the original owner of the pavilion was probably a puddle of stagnant water like the one under the pavilion, so he named it Jingshui Pavilion.*

Huang Fu Jie collected his mind and the hand holding black piece pondered for a moment and landed in the middle palace.

Yang Momo watched him drop the piece, and slowly spoke, "What is your intention about Zhang Ping?" She conveniently blocked Huang Fu Jie's offensive.

Huang Fu Jie stared at the chessboard and replied casually as he played the chess piece in his hand: "Zhang Ping is my servant."

Yang Momo smiled a smile that is neither cold nor indifferent and say, "Do you know why we are willing to stay and teach you carefully? The old man didn't want to agree to your grandfather's conditions at first, but this old one happened to be tired of living in the Yan residence. Without any child I could teach. Then the old man was urged to promise your maternal grandfather to enter the palace to cultivate you. "

Huang Fu Jie did not lift his head.

"To be honest, at the first sight of seeing you, these old ones were both disappointed. But then this old one finds something interesting, I begin to pay attention to you. " Yang Momo saw Qingyun coming, waved and said kindly, "You are not required to serve here. Go down and have a rest earlier. "