Chapter 8.1

Ten days later, outside the chambers of Ruihua palace.

"I want to see my mother."

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. Madam is now resting, and has instructed her slave to not let anyone in." A palace maid stopped Huang Fu Jie from going on his way.

"You tell my mother I have to see her for something important."

"Your Highness, do not make it difficult for your slave. Madam said no one is allowed to see her, and that includes you." The palace maid's word was humble, but her expression was a little arrogant. and they, the palace servants, knew better than anyone else what this amazing-looking prince was being treated in this palace. To put it bluntly, she hadn't really set her eyes on this prince while talking.

Huang Fu Jie raised his eyes, and looked at her "What's your name?"

"What?"

Huang Fu Jie didn't get angry and asked again, "what's your name?

"This slave is Loulan. " 

"Luolan Jiejie*"

*big sister

"This servant is not worthy." Luolan slightly delighted.

"Luolan jiejie, may i trouble you to help me to go in and report?" Huangfu Jie is hanging his sleeves with kind words and salute.

Luolan let out a breath from her nose impatiently, ''Your Highness, how many times do you want the slave to say it? The Madam said no one means no one. Your Highness, please go back before you alert the concubine and get punished again." Luolan intimidated the kid.

"You really can't even tell for me ?"

"Your Highness, your servant has just said, please don't make it difficult for your servant. If Madam gets angry and give punishment, this servant also will not escape the blame. Luolan's expression is unpleasant, and her attitude is increasingly disrespectful.

"Kneel down."

Luolan is stunned

"This prince told you to kneel, can't you hear me ?"

Luo lan looked around. There were other palace slaves cleaning in the distance. The rules on the surface could not be broken. She could only kneel down slowly even if she didn't want to.

"If this prince doesn't let you get up, you can't get up. Otherwise, it will be handled according to the regulations of the palace. Do you understand?"

"The slave servant does not know what she has done wrong to be punished to kneel by your highness." Luolan bit her lip and scolded the ugly prince in her heart.

What do you think you are? If I had the chance to meet the Emperor, if I had the chance to have the Emperor grace me, I wouldn't know who would kneel to whom by then!

"You didn't do anything wrong. This prince just feels like it, thats all."

What! Luolan doubted her ears. Is this really the fourth prince who was bullied by that Ren Palace slave and didn't dare to fight back? He...what happened?

Huang Fu Jie also stopped looking at her and took a step towards the hall.

"Your highness no! Madam said that no one is allowed in, you can't go in!" Luolan rushed up and stopped Huang Fu Jie's way.

Huang Fu Jie reached out and kicked at her knee.

Luo Lan did not expect Huangfu Jie to strike at her, and was kicked when she was unprepared.。