Chapter 16.1

The next night.

Yang Momo stared curiously at Zhang Ping. What is he doing?

The young eunuch Zhang Ping stood outside the inner hall, holding his fists and raising his head with a serious face.

That expression was like going to the battlefield, full of fearless sacrifice.

Finally, the young man sighed from his nose, and bravely pushed open the carved wooden door of the inner hall.

Yang Momo frowned, and left thoughtfully.

"You don't have to go to the bathroom especially, didn't you all have everything ready? Just do it here. This King* will look." King Ning Huang Fu Jie was sitting in the upper position, said in front of Hongxiu and Trainers Momo

"This ... Yes." The two Trainer Momo have been in the palace for many years, and they know that many royal people have some unknown quirks. Since he likes to watch the process of teaching, he should take a good look at it.

"You're going to cleanse him first, aren't you? Tell that lowly slave how to do it, and let him learn to do it by himself. You're not allowed to touch him. This king does not like anyone to touch his things." King Ning ordered.

"Yes." The Trainer Momo After receiving the tacit consent of Hongxiu, simultaneously they went to Zhang Ping, who was kneeling on the ground.

After explaining the steps of cleaning to Zhang Ping, the Trainer Momo showed the tools he had to use one by one.

"Take off your clothes." One of the Trainers said to Zhang Ping without expression.

Zhang Ping grits his teeth and takes off 2 to 3 layers of his clothes.

The Trainer Momo was not polite to him at all. There was still Hongxiu watching him. The three women saw him undressed, with no expression of shyness.

"Turn around and turn your back to the Wangye"

Zhang Ping was ordered one action after another, not showing the slightest resistance.

"Kneel down, on all fours, sink down and lift your hips. Lift up!" The Momo continued to give instructions.

Hongxiu saw how he would tremble a little because of fear, but basically obedient, she nodded with satisfaction.

"Come closer." Huang Fu Jie suddenly said.

"Wangye asked you to come closer. Back up, don't get up."

Zhang Ping had to kneel and crawl on the ground, using his elbows and backing all the way to Huang Fu Jie, he responded with an "Uhm"

"Here on you have to follow the direction just like that, according to the instructions of Wangye, this old one will not touch you. You must do it yourself. If you can't do it, hump!"

"Pa!" With a thud, a soft whip struck the ground

Zhang Ping told himself that this is nothing, What does this even count for compared with the punishment from the internal warden?

One of the trainer momo came around behind him and looked down at him closely. A strange look flashed in her eyes, then she beckoned to another teaching sister to come over and look at him as well.

One of the trainer momo came around behind him and looked down at him closely. A strange look flashed in her eyes, then she beckoned to another trainer to come over and look at him as well.

Hongxiu looks at them.

Huang Fu Jie was wearing a mask and his expression changed little. But his eyes seemed even deeper.