Chapter 13.2

Huang Fu Jie holds the tea cup and waits for Yang Momo to think about the next move.

"Although Zhang Ping's move scared me, but it was a good opportunity when I thought about it. "

"Oh? I'm listening."

"It's very simple. I want to use this opportunity to create a gap between the crown prince and Wei Wenxin."

"How to do it?"

Huang Fu Jie chuckles.

"If you can separate the crown prince from Wei Wenxin, I'm afraid that Huang Fu Hun will not sit for long as the crown prince. " Yang Momo's eyes looked a little compassionate.

"Yes, I have asked Shifu to send a message to my grandfather, asking him to join with several daren to urge the emperor to grant the crown prince a marriage. They will naturally suggest some suitable candidates, and if the father wants to help Huang Fu Hun consolidate the crown prince's throne, he will definitely choose that Daren's daughter for him."

"What if the Emperor didn't choose that person's daughter?" Yang Momo has a clear idea.

Huang Fu Jie smile, "That only shows that the father emperor has dissatisfaction with this newly crowned prince and wants to move him. Wouldn't it be better."

"Zhang Ping, Why is he anxious?" Yang Momo thought for a long time, but couldn't help but ask again.

Huang Fu Jie lifted his head and looked towards where Zhang Ping was staring blankly, revealing a smile that only he himself knew the meaning of.

Yang Momo looked at Huang Fu Jie's eyes at this time, and there was a little uneasiness in her heart.

Who in the imperial court didn't know that Wei Wenxin, the son of the Prime Minister and the official worshiper of 3rank as one of the Han Lin bachelors?

Also, who doesn't know that Wei Wenxin, a man of erudite wisdom and one of the best talents, is the crown prince's trusted subordinate?

But few people know that The eldest princess desire Wei Wenxin, has long been pestering Emperor Sheng to marry him.

Even fewer people know that Wei Wenxin already has a sweetheart, his sweetheart is Li Dianzhi, the young daughter of Li You, the Minister of War, the old officer for two dynasties.

But some of the princes and their supporters knew more or less about the news. Of course, everyone pretends not to know on the surface.

Wei Wenxin was very troubled these two days. His future father in law*sent letters to inform Emperor Sheng to discuss with him several times, and each time he mentioned the crown prince's marriage intentionally or unintentionally.

The Crown Prince is eighteen years old and has not yet married a crown prince's consort. Wei Wenxin also does not know what Emperor Sheng means. Now, it seems that Emperor Sheng intended to be in-laws with Li You, the minister of war.

And the only one in the Li family who was of marriageable age was the young daughter of the Li family, Li Dianzhi, who was 17 years old.

Wei Wenxin is twenty-one this year, previously because the crown prince has not yet been decided, he has also been delaying the marriage, and now Huang Fu Hun has become crown prince, He is planning to marry Li Dianzhi at the end of this year while taking a breath, but now came such news.

What should he do?

Wei Wenxin is worried.

While Wei Wenxin over there is considering whether to meet with Emperor Sheng to present his situation, on this side The King Ning residence is more lively than ever.