Chapter 30

At a time when rumors were circulating in the court that Emperor Pingwu was being courteous and had personally visited several times to ask the Wei family's father and son to leave retirement* and assist the government political affair*, Emperor Pingwu leisurely took the chief court steward, Zhang Dashiren*, and swayed to the heavenly prison that will make a person pale just by hearing its name

"Yezhan has gone mad."

"Oh? "

"Anyone shut in that place will go mad"

"How about we send my second brother to Yezhan for company? "

"You might as well kill him and give him a quick pain. "

"It is better to die a good death than to live a miserable life. * . I thought that's what I was thinking until you came to rescue me. "

"Huangfu Jie, it's useless for you to say anything nice now." The servant Zhang didn't know what to think of. He was so angry that he gnashed his teeth.

"I was wrong," Emperor Pingwu said sincerely, " I swear I won't hang you in the hall of Jinluan to mess around next time. " Might as well try some other palaces.

the corners of Zhang Ping eye twitches.

 Originally the first pair of guards coming with them was marching together five step behind them, Immediately the guards behind them move a meter further away from Emperor Pingwu and his eunuch chief.

"And never again will I sit on the dragon's chair and let you play flute for me* (suck my dick)"

Zhang Ping is silent.

About two meters away from them, the pairs of guards are wondering if they should extend the distance further?

"Well, I don't need to use the study case after the big deal. "

"Alrite, if the worst comes to the worst I won't use that long desk in the upper study in the future."

"Huangfu Jie. "

"Yes. What can I do for you, Zhang gonggong"?

"It's said that the Ministry of rites is proposing the first imperial concubine selection. "

Emperor Pingwu said calmly, "I am in mourning and will be in mourning for three years. Tomorrow I will make it known to the world."

"Three years later?" Zhang Ping sneers.

"In three years' time, my mother, who is a nun, will probably be going to see the Buddha.

"...... You dare to say that. "

"What are you afraid of? Zhang gonggong, Great servant zhang, Do you believe that if you shut me out the door again tonight, I will make a decree to make you queen tomorrow? "

Zhang Ping glared at him angrily. The Emperor today smiles shamelessly at his eunuch steward.

"Sooner or later, you will make me kill you. "

"Are you willing? "

The two seem to have forgotten the existence of the six poor guards, and they fight with their eyes outside the prison gate.

"The Emperor has arrived-!" At last, someone with a keen eye to recognize the current Emperor. After all, even if they hadn't seen him before, the dragon robe and the absolutely unique appearance were enough to indicate who was coming.

Huangfu Jie put up his chest in a stance, Zhang Ping stepped back to do his duty as a slave,. The two of them walked into the dark cell, one after the other, amidst the crowd kneeling to welcome them.