Chapter 4.1

Zhang Ping took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. Bearing the anger and heartache, He carefully cleaned the child, picked up the child with a small quilt that had been heated, and sent him to his own unoccupied room to lie down.

He didn't even care about making himself clean, digging through his bag he found the only private possession that his mother had stuffed him with, it was hidden in the gap of the insole of his shoes and sneaked into the palace, and he ran back to the child.

Huang Fu Jie watched him carry him to this little room and didn't say a word,the pair of dark eyes wide open to stare at him.

This eunuch is really strange.

He had been waiting for him to show his true face, instead what came after was a wonderful feeling he had never touched before. What a warm and soft quilt, he couldn't help to secretly rub against the quilt.

Is this the feeling of comfort?

"Your Highness, your servant will give you medicine. It may hurt a little. Please bear it. Some of the blood congestion needs to be pushed out, otherwise, it will stay for a long time." Zhang Ping also moved the small stove from the bathroom, outside the sky was a little dim, he lit the candle.。

"Your Highness, I will help you with the good medicine, and then I will bring you the evening meal. If you are hungry, please let me know. " Zhang Ping took the child out of the quilt.

The child may feel a little cold. The little body shrank. Zhang Ping takes off his wet coat and holds the child in his arms.

"Bear with me, it will be fine in a while."

The medication invades the skin, the pain making the child tense that he grabbed the tight corners of the clothes.

Here it comes, he knows it will come!

There is not much medicine to treat the injuries, most of which are used for wounds on the back.

Seeing the child shaking with pain, Zhang Ping couldn't bear to help him to open the congestion again, while holding him in his arms, he comforted. "Not afraid not afraid, the great tiger is at home, disease dares to come the great tiger shall bite it. Our highness is braver than the tiger Small pain is all right. "

The child raised his head, compared to what he had suffered before, this pain was nothing. He thought that if he was allowed to live a life like today, he would be willing to suffer this punishment every night.

"Not afraid not afraid, the great tiger is at home, disease dares to come the great tiger shall bite it. Our highness is braver than the tiger Small pain is all right. " He memorized it all down, and he thought it was fun.

Zhang Ping laughed when he heard him repeating his fancy words in a tender tone. Even if the child is really bad-tempered, he won't be as overwhelming as Hongxiu said. Besides he has been so calm.

"Your Highness, please rest, your slave will prepare dinner for you."

Huang Fu Jie looked at him and said his third sentence today: "Are you my slave?"

"Yes," Zhang Ping's immature face tried to make a serious expression, "Slave Zhang Ping is your servant."

Huang Fu Jie's eyes were very deep under the raised eyebrow bones. He kept silent for a long time and looked at Zhang Ping.

Zhang Ping was so tense that he looked up and turned his eyes away.

I know that you are like them, saying that you are my slave, but actually you want to ride on my head. The little child's deep eyes shoot out of a very venomous light.