Part 10- Haven't Seen You Guys in a While!

Um, if you couldn't tell, I'm kind of out of ideas... I mean, there's a lot of cliches, but they're so fast to cover.... I mean, I've basically gotten over the majority of them in a few chapters. So, this is where you come in. Post SOMTHING in the comments, whether it's a character or a name or a storyline or a plot, and I'm just going to make a list of tragic occurences in a danfic! Have fun making me cry from how pitiful some stories are!

1. Her parents and/or siblings who you've never heard from before die!

2. She gets hit by a car and goes into a coma, then forgetting everything once she wakes up

3. She gets cancer. I actually read a really good PJ Liguori fanfic where the girl had cancer from the beginning and it wasnt dramatized, plus she actually died in the end... Not that it was a good thing that she died but it made it less cliche and more just good. <3 I can't remember the name but I'll put it somewhere.

4. Her/Dan's cheating ex decides to set Dan/her up for no apparent reason other than to be a bitch.

5. HE FINDS OUT SHE CUTS. Not all characters cut, guys, a get a lot of people do, but you're literally triggering a million people. I've been triggered by stories like this, just stop, kay?

6. She gets preggers. They name the child some really slightly strange name, or after her dead mother, and the baby basically becomes a toy that never cries and smiles all the time. I mean, like, why not make it so it cries constantly and makes people want to jump off a cliff?

Sorry if the formatting is weird, that's just the weird thing that is wattpad hating my spaces.

Remember, put things that you hate in the comments to inspire me and I'll mention you in the next chapter! Thanks!
-Coraline <3