Part 4- Adorably Overused Moments

*logs onto wattpad. Looks at "My Works.*

"Time to update dear dan!" she cries, scrolling down a bit too far. She reads the caption below "Why I Hate Danfics."

"Six days?!" she cries, and runs to her computer, "but I only have ten minutes!"

And that is why this may have a few errors, but i wanted to get this to you befoe i go and I figured that this would be good... as i told @Katheryne_garridos, "I have a crappy choir thing to go to."

Adios, hope you like le new chapter! 

- Watching a scary movie together and she's terrified but Dan "protects" her. I mean, I get that a few of us would probably be wetting our pants, but not every girl is terrified of things like that. How about her protecting Dan? That would be cute... *hint hint, winks*

- Going to Bubble Tea. I've read at least seven or so Danfics where they go to Bubble Tea, or meet at Bubble Tea. Can't they go to McDonalds or something? Don't even get me started on Starbucks meetings.

- A Muse/Green Day/Panic! At The Disco concert. I think what we do is base our stories off of the things we know. We know that Dan is a fan of these bands, and because of that we make him go to the concerts. It makes the story more realistic, I guess, but sometimes I'm sick of it, just a little.

- Playing video games and she totally kills him at it. I read a really good story called "The New Procrastinator"  by @EmmaChameleon where Chris Kendall actually teaches the main character how to actually play video games. It was cute <3.

- He finds out that she's depressed/cutting/not eating/has Ebola/a TimeLord and says, "You're beautiful." OK please at least tell her to stop. A little tidbit of info here, if someone tells you they are hurting themselves, do not just tell them they are beautiful. Tell them to stop, because that sort of is important.

- When she gets cancer (OK just stop) and Dan is all sad and angsty and stuff. I mean, I feel like there are more emotions that could be evoked from someone getting cancer. Why can't they just keep calm and carry on. It's just canc- *stops and thinks about life*

Well, that's it for today because I'm all out of ideas and have to work on a portfolio. Don't ask, fine arts schools suck. See you in a while, piggies. Luv ya <3!