Chapter 15//Jack...

Jack...

Athena's POV

Living in London was pretty great. Gilinsky isn't here. Shawn isn't here. I officially have no annoying boys to piss me off.

"Athena, you haven't made a video in like a few weeks." Zoe said while scolling through my channel. "Can you not stalk me." I stated in a very monotone voice. "Are you not doing YouTube anymore?" Zoe questioned. I was silent. I honestly didn't know. I wanted to live a normal life, but I can't anymore. Everything I do is on the internet and out for everyone to read and know about. "I mean...I guess I am quitting YouTube." I said unsurely.

Gilinsky's POV

Sam was still in the hospital. I had no ckue how this will turn out. It could go either way. Athena still wasn't answering me. Mahogany won't tell me shit that she knows about Athena. Why is she so against me? What does Mahogany know that I don't know. Should I just go to London and talk to Athena face to face. Seems like a decent idea. Or should I just give up and forget about the only person I've fell in love me that currently hates me soul.

I looked online for tickets to London. Tomorrow morning. I got it and started packing.

I told nobody about the trip to London. I decided it's the best thing to do.

Athena's POV

I absolutely love waking up in London. I've always loved this city and to finally wake up and live life here is amazing. "Hey Athena. Can you make your perfect pancakes?" Zoe asked while rocking back and fourth on her heels. "I mean...like I am pretty hungry..." I replied. Zoe helped me get all of the ingredients and sat at the counter. She watched me make the pancakes she was in love with. "You don't measure?" Zoe asked. "I never do." I replied. "What if it comes out weird and not how you want it?" "You won't be able to tell...you haven't yet anyways..." I said smiling. I mixed the mixture and got the stove ready. Zoe got out toppings that she wanted on her pancakes as I was getting a short stack of two ready for her.

Gilinsky's POV

I had no connection to get to Athena in London. Great. I knew all of Athena's YouTube friends. Should I ask Zoe? No, she would tell Athena. She is really close with Joe Sugg, but will he tell Zoe? Marcus has to be close with her. They seem like they would get along great. So does Alfie. But Alfie would tell Zoe. I have contact with Tanya. She wouldn't tell Athena. She would fall in love with what I'm doing. So Tanya it is.

"Hello Jack Gilinsky."
"Hey Tanya. I need your help. I'm in London-"
"YOU'RE IN LONDON!"
"Yes Tanya, but I need to know where Athena lives. I need to talk to her. See we got in a fight and she moved to London and I wanna fix things."
"Awh Jack."

She gave me the address. I said thanks and promised we can hang out before I go back to the states.

Athena's POV

Zoe and I were finishing our pancakes. "You had Athena pancakes without me?!" Joe said devastated. "You woke up too late." Zoe said putting her plate in the sink. "What the hell." Joe stated.

Gilinsky's POV

1235...1236...1237...1238! Found it. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

Athena's POV

"ATHENA CAN YOU ANSWER THE DOOR PLEASE!" Zoe yelled from the other side of the house. I got up and quickly walked to the door. I unlocked and swung it open. "Jack..." I said under my breath, surprised.

HII SORRY I HAD WRITERS BLOCK I FEEL HORRIBLE.