Chapter 9//Date?

Date?

Athena's POV

Winter holiday starts on the 21st and I have about 10 days until then. I was flying back to the states that night and coming back the 6th of January.

Amya walked in the dorm.

"Hey I hope you don't mind, but I gave my brother your number." She said in an innocent tone. I stared at her, indicating her to give me an explanation. "C'mon you guys would be adorable together." I shooked my head. "Jakena." she winked at me.

A/N: Ja-keen-uh

Oh god. I thought. I threw a throw pillow at her which made her throw one back at me. "Give him a shot." She said, surrendering. "He doesn't shut up about you and he only met you once. That's not like him." Just as she finished her sentence, my phone rang and I knew exactly who it was. Jake. His number was on my screen and I answered.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Athena. It's Jacob. I mean uh Jake. Uh Amya's older brother." he said indicating that he was the older twin.

"ONLY BY LIKE TWO MINUTES YOU DIPSHIT!" Amya yelled loud enough for everyone in London to hear. I threw a pillow for her to shut up, but instead, she came closer to hear.

"I'm sorry about my sister." he said laughing. Woah that's attractive. "So Athena. I was wondering if we could hang out sometime? Before we head back home."

"I would love to Jake."

"Ok. I'll be at your dorm Saturday at 4 o'clock sharp."

"I shall see you then Mr. Canadian."

"Bye Athena."

"Later Jacob."

"So my brother ehh?" Aymya said, smirking.

"We're just hanging out."

"Just you two Athena." She said crossing her arms. "He's going to make a move on you."

"Doubt it."

She rolled her eyes. "I know my brother Athena. I spent nine months inside my mom with him."

"Jacob and Athena Harre." she said while looking at the ceiling. "Athena Harre...it sounds nice." She smiled. "I like it."

I had a dream of a really cute guy and I hope he exsists and falls in love with me.

20 votes and like 10 comments

Thanks for reading and sorry I haven't updated in a long time.

- Cristina