Chapter 13//New Home

New Home

Athena's POV

"Wow you can't even wait five months to go after another guy. What a slut thing to do." Was the last thing that came to my phone from Jack Gilinsky.

"Flight 113 will be boarding in 15 minutes. All passengers, please be ready to depart." I really hope everyone will be happier. "Please turn off all electronic devices as we lift for take-off. Thank you."

I turned off my phone and got ready for a long trip back to London.

Gilinsky's POV

Athena.

Athena please answer me.

Athena I'm sorry.

Babe.

I didn't mean to have this happen.

Please answer your phone. I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. My best friend is in the hospital and has be all messed up. I'm sorry.

Over the past hour, I've been trying to get a hold on Athena. I've sent who knows how many voicemails and texts. The calls would go straight to voicemail, and the texts wouldn't go through.

Twitter.

6m
@asdfghjklAthena: I can really use some food rn

Six minutes. That's not that long.

@ZozeeBo: when are you arriving?? (:

When are you arriving? What is Zoey talking about? I rested my head on the table. I was absolutely frustrated.

Athena's POV

"Please fasten your seat belts. We will be landing soon. Thank you."

This pilot is the nicest pilot ever. Says thank you and shit. I quickly messaged Zoey telling her that I was about to land, hopefully, she got it.

"Thanks for doing this Zoey." I told her as I opened the door of her car. "That's driver side Athena." Zoey said laughing at my Americaness. "You should know this stuff by now. You practically lived here for like six or seven months."

"But I rarely rode in cars Zoe."

Gilinsky's POV

I needed to calm down. I needed to relax.

@ZozeeBo: picking up my new roommate Miss. Athena pic.twitter/whatevergoeshere

Athena. She moved to London, because of me.