Chapter 12//Rethinking

Rethinking

Athena's POV

"Athena?" I heard the familiar voice. I turned around. There they were, standing there, in shocked in seeing me. "Uh hey guys." I said trying to break the silence and make a conversation. "I missed you soo much." Matt said as he ran into a hug. "Touring isnt the same without you Athena." He mumbled with his chin on top of my head. Hey, looks like he grew...or I shrunked. "I almost didn't recognize you." Cam said while going in for a hug. "How's London?" Cam asked. "Uh it's good." I replied. I honestly don't know how to keep a conversation going with them anymore. They've changed, I've changed. Everything is different. Mahogany walked out of the automatic doors, thank god. "Uh, I should go. Kind of have to see family." I asked walking towards Mahogany. Mahogany and the guys haven't really been close. They became distant. The Omaha boys were close. Carter, Nash, Cam, and Matt were close. Aaron, Jacob, and Hayes were close. Everyone found their own group. Who knows what happened to Taylor. "After MagCon, he just stopped staying in contact with us." Mahogany said catching me up with what has been happening. Shawn is off doing great and big things for his career.

It's depressing to be honest. Just six months ago, we were unseperateable. Now look at us. We can barely keep a conversation going. Was going to London the right choice? Just giving away all of the friendships I've had. Was I being selfish when I chose to go? Or was it for my best benefit?

Gilinsky's POV

With Sam still be unconscious, I didn't really know what to do with my spare time. It gave me time to think. "Yeah. Apparently Athena has a thing with his other guy she met in London." I heard Jacob say outside Sam's door. New guy. Of course she would. First me, then Shawn, then back to me, and now this new guy. She can't make up her mind. She's starting to become this whore.

Athena's POV

Mahogany dropped me off at my aunt's house. I said goodbye to her and promised we would hang out. I walked to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. I heard the three locks unlock before the door swung open. "Finally you're here. It's so boring and quiet without you." He said as he gave me a welcoming hug. I missed this home.

Gilinsky's

I don't know why, but I just had so much anger. Maybe it was because I knew about this other guy Athena was going for. Wow you can't even wait five months to go after another guy. What a slut thing to do. I sent the text and I immediately regretted it.