19

Gilinsky's POV

"If you cared for her then you would of told her about Madison." Shawn said. I was dead silent. Speechless you could say. "You would of told her about how you were cheating on her a lot of the times that you two were together. You would of told her how you really felt about her. How you thought she was an annoying, untalented human being. Why you didn't even know why you became friends with her in the first place or why you just kept the friendship going because she was a big YouTube star." Shawn spat in my face. "You used Athena to get more fans, to get more famous." Everyone was silent. 

Sam's POV

I stepped back. I didn't know if a punch was going to be thrown or what, but I did know was that I for sure didn't want to be apart of this. I slowly backed out of the scene. It was getting pretty intense. Mendes getting up all in Gilinsky's face. Canadian boy had some balls. 

Athena's POV

He who shall not be named left from my life for good this time. Maybe I should just have all of MagCon guys and the Vine guys be pulled from my life as well. I mean they do cause a ton of drama, they're really childish for their age, and all they do is get into trouble. You can call me whatever you want, but you have to admit, it is the truth. 

To clear my mind, I went out for a walk around London. I never really adventured the city until now and I would have to admit it's pretty gorgeous here. I ended up at some park on some street in the city. I honestly had no clue where I was, and I was completely OK with that. I sat on the bench watching the soccer (football) game that was happening. It looked like a friendly game of football, but knowing that it was all guys playing, it probably wasn't. The players took a short break and one of the guys came over towards me. "Athena?" His voice questioned. He walked closer to me and I slowly recognized who he was. "Brooklyn!" I said surprised to find him here. "How are you? What are you doing here?" Brooklyn asked as he gave me a hug. "I'm doing alright, I guess. I'm here for college. What are you doing here?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going. "I moved out of my parents house and bought a place here." He said with a big 'ole smile on his face. "Yeah, I'm the big 21 now." He boasted. "We're so old." I mumbled. "I know. It's insane."  He said all freaked out with his hands on his head. We both laughed. "Do you still play?" He questioned. "I mean I guess. I haven't really touched the field in a while." I stated nervously. "Oh well we should play together one day and hang out ya know. Catch each other up on everything." Brooklyn said. He seemed pretty nervous. I mean we haven't seen each other in forever, but that's no reason to be nervous, right? "Yeah, I'd like that." I said smiling at him. We exchanged numbers and said our see ya laters. I mean it wouldn't kill me if I hung out with Beckham for a day right? It's not like it's going to lead to anything. He probably would never anyways. 

I walked back to Zoe's place. During the adventure I went on, I actually did some deep thinking, you know when I wasn't talking to Brooklyn. Should I move out of Zoe's and find a place of my own?  Should I move back to the States? Should I even stay in London? Or should I travel around the world and just go with the flow? All of these things popped up into my head in such a short amount of time and it was truly overwhelming. 

Brooklyn's POV

Is it too early to text her? What if she thinks I'm desperate. I don't want her to think that, especially about me. Why is this so much more complicated then it should be. I just stared at my phone hoping she would contact me first so I would know that she wanted to talk to me. What am I talking about. I'm a Beckham. I'm the Brooklyn Beckham.

So when is that Brooklyn Athena day happening?

I nervously and impatiently waited for her reply.

Shawn's POV

All of the guys were back in the states including me. Athena has been ignoring all of us. All of our texts, calls, tweets, everything and anything you could think of. None of knew exactly why she's been doing this but almost all of us think it's because of what had happened. Celebrity News: Brooklyn Beckham, oldest of David and Victoria Beckham's children, was caught out in London with YouTuber Athena Robinson. Duo was caught having lunch in a restaurant while Beckham's arm was around Robinson on their way in. "Turn that up." I said to Taylor. Brooklyn Beckham. Really Athena? Really?