Part 26

Your POV
"She's here. Oh no." I stand up on my feet and run to the front door with my werewolf power. My eyes widen in horror when I see the guard wolves gathered together at the gates. I run to them. Pushing them aside, I'm near to her scent.

"Mom!" I kneel down beside her. She's in her human form. But there are several cuts and blood all around her face and exposed skin. I pat her cheek. "What happened?" I ask around, panicking when she's not opening her eyes. I can still hear her heartbeat.

"Y/n. Let's take her to doctor." I hear Jungkook and look at him behind me. He kneels down beside me and smiles at me. "It'll be alright." I carries my mom in his arms and heads to the mansion. I look at the guard wolves as they start to talk.

'We found her some miles away.' the brown one howls. I nod at her, "were there any other wolves?" I ask her, thinking that my mom was attacked by wolves.

'No. There were no other wolves but scents of humans. I believe the humans did this.' I nod my head and excuse myself. I rush to the infirmary room. Jungkook's parents and the boys along with Jennie and Chaerin are present there.

"She's gonna be alright." I whisper to myself, staring at the closed door. Jungkook's mom and dad try to comfort me. I'm so thankful that his parents are this sweet. Of course, minus the first encounter part. I fiddle with my fingers and think about the hunters. They'll get it for making my mom suffer like this.

After around an hour, the door opens and the doctor steps out. I run inside to see my mom resting on the bed with Jungkook beside her. I walk towards them. I see that almost all the cuts of her body have already been healed. I sigh in relief.

Noticing my presence, Jungkook lifts his eyes off my mom and looks at me. He signals me to come to him and I do as he says. "She's strong for a mom of a lazy girl like you." I laugh with him. I sit on his lap and hug his neck. "I was so afraid. I should have checked on her regularly." I let my tears fall, burying my head on his neck.

"Don't blame yourself. You didn't do anything wrong." He caresses my back. I relax in his hold. Leaning back, I face him. "I'm going to make sure that those hunters suffer. They'll beg for death after I train myself and head off to kill them." I puff at the thought of them begging me for mercy. He wipes my tears with his thumb and smiles at me.

"I didn't know my daughter was that kindhearted." I hear my mom's voice. Getting off Jungkook, I look at her wide-eyed. "You're awake." I jump on her and hug her tightly.

"Hey. She's still healing." Jungkook peels my body off my mom and I pout at him. "I know. My magical hugs will cure her faster." I fold my arms and he shakes his head.

"AHH. My head hurting. Can you give me a magical hug too? To care me faster?" He extends his arms out. I slap them and look at my mom, watching us in amusement.
"Go on. I'm loving to watch this fluff story live in front of me." She smiles widely. I scoff and sit on the edge of the bed. "Who did that to you?" My voice breaks in the end.

She sits up straight and hugs me. "Hey. Don't cry. I'm meeting you after such a long time and you're greeting me with tears?" She jokes and I hug her back tighter. "I'm sorry." I sob at her shoulder and wipe my tears. She pulls back from the hug and squints her eyes at me. "Sorry? Why?" She wipes my tears with her hands.

"If I hadn't moved in this city, this wouldn't have happened." I sniff on my tears and look at Jungkook. He smiles at me in reassurance.

"It's not your fault, dear." I look back at her. The door opens and all of them enter. Greeting my mom, they talk to each other. I climb off the bed and stand beside Jungkook. "Is she fine now?" I ask him, with my eyes on my mom.