Part 12

• "Jungkookie!! Look what I found in your locker." Jimin chimes while bringing the pink envelope with him. Jungkook raises a brow at that.

• "What is that?" He questions rather with no interest. Jimin smiles proudly, "from y/n"

• Jungkook instantly shoot his head up and takes the letter. Tearing it open he starts to read the letter.

• "What does it say?" Jimin questions as he tries to look at the letter only to realise that Jungkook has raised it high enough so that Jimin won't reach it.

• "Now's not the time, shortie." Jungkook smiles and keeps the letter inside his pocket.

• Jimin stomps his feet and demands Jungkook to talk about the letter.

• "Y/n asked me to be there in XXXX restro at 6"He shyly admits causing Jimin to smirk.

• "A date it is then what are you doing? Let's get you ready."

• "I ain't a girl who needs to be ready seriously." Jungkook retreats his deal and walks away with a smile in his face.

[  Timeskip ]
• "Are you sure that this is the place?" Jungkook asks Jennie who just nods briefly and continues dragging him towards their reserved table. He gets a bit suspicious as Jennie hasn't spoken a single word for the whole time on the car ride.

• "Wait here and she'll arrive, shortly after. And listen she doesn't know about this setup. It's about time that you settle things with her, got it?" Jennie gives a thumbs up to the boy before walking away.

• "She doesn't know about this setup?" He says to himself before sitting on the table with 2 chairs. Many thoughts come across his mind. What'll he say to you? What'll you say to him? Will everything be alright?

• "Excuse me." Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder. And by the scent he's sure that it's not you. Eventually, he turns around on his seat to face the girl.

• "Jungkook?" "Jieun?" They both yell in unison.

[ 2 months later ]
• You wake up with your head spinning. Sitting up straight, you whimper as you feel your body unusually hot. Plaming your forehead with your hand you can't feel the temperature as your hands are hot too.

• You try to stand up only to fall back on the bed. With much difficulty, you walk towards the bathroom. In the process to reach the destination, you grab your phone and turn the shower on.

• Sliding into the bath tub, you don't even bother to take off your clothes.

• Feeling the water on your body, you relax. But that only lasts some seconds after you feel like the water like it's boiling hot due to your body.

• You immediately open your phone and dial your mother's number. "Oml, pick up please."

• After some ringing, she picks the phone up and you're bombarded with questions.

• "Oh my god. Did you forget your mother or what? And why did you change your number? Do you know how worried I was? I don't even know where in the world you're living or are you even alive? Do you know how much--"

• "M-mom!!" You whimper cutting her off. She gasps before speaking again. "What happened??? Are you alright?!"

• You shake you head and smack your forehead after realising that she can't see you. "Mom, I feel hot. It's-..the water feels like it's turning hot too." You say with much difficulty and she gasps for the second time.

• "Oh god. You're in your heat." She says and you just groan not understanding her words.

• "What should I do? I wanna rip myself because it's too hot." You growl in pain.